Question Can someone send me the backup image or bin of NVDATA, NVRAM and nvcfg?

Search This thread

BoysNap

Apr 12, 2020
I Flashed using SP Tool and i don't have backup of the partition.
i want the file so i can edit it and paste my imei.

NVDATA, NVRAM and nvcfg

mine boots to recovery and it says NVDATA corrupt.

PLZ HELP!

BoysNap

Apr 12, 2020
It's a system partition.
Backup using SP Flash Tool V6 (from Mi Flash Pro Tool) by using Read Back and using mtkmeta utility for bypassing authentication file.

Install Microsoft visual C++ 2015 - 2022 Redistributable for SP Flash tool V6 to work.. RESTART PC AFTERWARDS
Install the libusb-win32.....driver and install the filter after setup by using your phone in BROM ( when power off, press and hold volume up and down together and connect USB to PC, Then you will see your phone detected on Filter installer wizard and select it and click install quickly as possible (within 3 seconds). other wise the phone is going to disconnect and boot back.

You also need to download the firmware and load the scatter file in to the SP Flash tool and Bypass authentication using MTKMETA Utility and go to read back to back up these Partitions in Img or bin format. USE Youtube for this purpose.

Attachments

• MTKMETAUtilityV44.rar
    54.1 MB · Views: 40
  • MiFlash_Pro_v7.3.608.18_EN_Setup.zip
    219.2 MB · Views: 51
  • libusb-win32-devel-filter-1.2.6.0_officialroms.com.zip
    604.1 KB · Views: 11

BoysNap

Apr 12, 2020
These are the partition of Poco M4 Pro 4G after losing IMEI and restoring it using DFT Pro. I formatted the phone afterwards and the IMEI was not permanent and it showed NVDATA corrupted and was not able to boot. These was the partition before getting the error. I did restore the partition and it showed the same error. Hope someone find it useful....:) Use MI Flash Pro > SP flash tool V6 to restore.

Attachments

• nvcfg.img
    32 MB · Views: 34
  • nvdata.img
    64 MB · Views: 41
  • persist.img
    52.4 MB · Views: 21
  • protect2.img
    8 MB · Views: 22
  • proinfo.img
    3 MB · Views: 23
  • protect1.img