Question Can someone test this rom ? [ROM] [Android 11] [sweet] crDroid v7.4 [UNOFFICIAL] [31.03.2021]

Search This thread

gasperoni

Nov 10, 2011
That's all, when it comes to custom roms? One link and the rom isn't even possible to install? I hope we get something soon, to replace MIUI

coolguy10114312

Apr 21, 2020
Redmi K20 Pro
That's all, when it comes to custom roms? One link and the rom isn't even possible to install? I hope we get something soon, to replace MIUI
Vibe check. This is pretty much a brand new device, and the OP even stated that it was untested. Please remember that developers put A LOT of effort into their ROMs. You are not entitled to builds; passionate people are putting their work on here not because they have an obligation to, but because they love what they do and want to share it with the community.

I get that you're probably a bit frustrated having to deal with MIUI for a couple months but I hope in the future you can show more respect the the devs that pour their heart into their work.

SleeplessDays

Feb 24, 2018
CrDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Download:
ROM https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sT-fXFMYmt3Ed3zxgwxweUDqRSHur9AU/view (WARNING : ROM NOT TESTED)
gAPPS
Could you let me know how do you build this? I'm trying to build myself, but stuck with some errors

FAILED: out/soong/build.ninja out/soong/.bootstrap/bin/soong_build -t -l out/.module_paths/Android.bp.list -b out/soong -n out -d out/soong/build.ninja.d -globFile out/soong/.bootstrap/build-globs.ninja -o out/soong/build.ninja Android.bp config file: /home/someone5678/android/crDroid/out/soong/soong.variables did not parse correctly: invalid character ',' looking for beginning of value 11:19:26 soong bootstrap failed with: exit status 1

Austinredstoner

Feb 3, 2021
Moto G7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Vibe check. This is pretty much a brand new device, and the OP even stated that it was untested. Please remember that developers put A LOT of effort into their ROMs. You are not entitled to builds; passionate people are putting their work on here not because they have an obligation to, but because they love what they do and want to share it with the community.

I get that you're probably a bit frustrated having to deal with MIUI for a couple months but I hope in the future you can show more respect the the devs that pour their heart into their work.
    Respect the developers work!