Can someone with chinese Mate 40 Pro version please test this GMS installation

Search This thread

tserv95

Mar 1, 2015
Did you receive push notifications on your Mate 40 RS without any issue having GMS ??[/QUOT
So far no issue

Hi, I just got my Mate 40 RS Porsche from China, can you get me some instructions on how you pulled this off/ the files in a link to me like from google drive or something? I need to have google play on my device so would greatly appreciate the help?

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Got it from Beijing , it's the version with the thermometer which they name collector edition

Can you get me a download link to everything I'd need for this/ instructions on how to get google services on my Mate 40 RS Porsche? I got also from China too. So is Chinese version.

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
Hi, I just got my Mate 40 RS Porsche from China, can you get me some instructions on how you pulled this off/ the files in a link to me like from google drive or something? I need to have google play on my device so would greatly appreciate the help?

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Can you get me a download link to everything I'd need for this/ instructions on how to get google services on my Mate 40 RS Porsche? I got also from China too. So is Chinese version.

Good luck. Let us know how you get along trying to make this work!

Where you buy the phone from? Is the camera worth it?

Lagann888

Nov 5, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk2WTufMazs

Chinese M40 Pro , working google apps.
He says that youtube and google playstore work flawlessly as well as google maps. Netflix needs to by downloaded with an apk rather than in the playstore and works fine. Banking apps work.

I really hope he releases a tutorial soon.

I hope he releases a tutorial soon.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

He says that youtube and google playstore work flawlessly as well as google maps. Netflix needs to by downloaded with an apk rather than in the playstore and works fine. Banking apps work.

r_crusoe

Jan 26, 2012
Hooray! Elsewhere, I’ve seen Google running on a chinese Mate 40 Pro. We need an international version with an English description. Big thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

tserv95

Mar 1, 2015
You don't need to do the virtual machine bs at all. I was able to get google play services working natively following John Wang's tutorial. I plan on updating my xda post with a proper tutorial if enough people want it.

lawtq

Oct 12, 2011
You don't need to do the virtual machine bs at all. I was able to get google play services working natively following John Wang's tutorial. I plan on updating my xda post with a proper tutorial if enough people want it.

Of course! Please do.

Thank you

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011

Hi, have you got a chinese Mate 40 Pro with EMUI 11 and GMS ??

Does push notifications work nice on your device ?? -> That is -> Do you receive push notifications in real time ??

r_crusoe

Jan 26, 2012
I would be very happy if you could publish your tutorial. I bought an international Mate 40 Pro and I want to install Google on it.

mvnigro

Feb 20, 2019
Hello my friends, i got the chinese Mate 40 (NOH-AN00) pro and updated it to EMUI 11.0.0.130 before install gms.

I tried so many times and i got a solution following this videos:

If didnt work do it again from begginng.
On first time didn't work so i change to just one google account and disable the 2 steps verification.
You have to follow exctally like he did and then i got the notifications problems with framework.

So i follow this other video

And now its everything ok! Just the push up notifications in some programs are not coming.

Hope to help you guys cause i did it so many times......

Nomsam86

Apr 30, 2020
Have some one tried to install chinese firmware in huawei mate 40 pro international version or is it possible to install chinese software available in firmware finder app...
May be lzplay app works then....

Reactions: x4ce

Barross

Sep 17, 2019
This video claims GMS installation on Mate 40 Pro and uses similar method as Googlefier (local backup restore, LZPlay, patched MicroG). It did not work for me. Not sure if this is just click bait or if there is a difference between international and chinese version of Mate 40 Pro.

I have an international Mate 40 Pro (Germany).
I am getting an error message when I start LZPlay and it's not asking for permissions.

Hey Hi, would you also be able to suggest if importing this device from Dubai to India, would work without any flaw

paullu

Aug 26, 2007
usa
i have a Chinese version. i installed GMS on my phone and it works well so far. dont know if it will be banned in the future.
Where you live? I am in usa my phone provider is TMobile and I want to get a chinese version of mate 40 pro but not sure it can use TMobile 5g network

jonyue

Dec 14, 2020
I read everywhere that Google goes on the Chinese version of the Mate 40 Pro because the Huawei have left a back door for mobiles sold in their own country. I think this is a mistake because the use of Google is banned in China.

I would rather have someone translate it into understandably simple English, because we would also like a working Chinese solution!:good:
Because of the restrictions of the United States, the system can only be made safer-the international version. The Chinese version has no restrictions because the United States cannot interfere in mainland China! Huawei is afraid of disputes caused by the responsibility and security issues of the United States and other countries

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have some one tried to install chinese firmware in huawei mate 40 pro international version or is it possible to install chinese software available in firmware finder app...
    May be lzplay app works then....
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone