Can someone with chinese Mate 40 Pro version please test this GMS installation

Search This thread

x4ce

Jul 15, 2013
Currently, I have a Chinese Mate 30 Pro 5G LIO-AN00 with EMUI 11 updated.
I tried to install GMS following the steps from de YouTube's video posted here.
All was good ... but at the end the Google notifications showing a message "Your device is not certified" don't stop showing me.

This is the only issue I have it. I'm not sure if Google closed this "back door" you typed at last post ... :crying:
Is there anyone here with a Mate 40 or a Mate 30 Pro with EMUI 11 who has recently managed to install the GMS?

Hi there,

I have a Mate 30 Pro 5G LIO-N29
Build number 11.0.0.153(C185E6R2P5)

Looking for firmware and way to downgrade it.

can't find a proper procedure... so far what I have tried has not worked for me :(

Thanks in advance
X4ce

x4ce

Jul 15, 2013
downgrade to 10.1 and then use eloygomez method... and after installing gms services, update firmware yo emui 11...

Hi,
Any help on downgrading my
Mate 30 Pro 5G LIO-N29
Build number 11.0.0.153(C185E6R2P5)

Looking for firmware and way to downgrade. can't find a proper procedure... so far what I have tried has not worked for me :(

Thanks in advance
X4ce

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
Hi, can you describe the entire process and which files you used?

Thanks

Just connect the Huawei to your PC. You have to have HiSuite installed on both devices. From HiSuite on the PC you connect it to the Huawei through the USB option, and I think that from the HiSuite on the Huawei you will be shown a code that you have to write in the HiSuite on the PC. When both devices are connected to each other, on the main page From the HiSuite on the PC you have to access an option at the bottom right called "system update", and there you tell it that you want to go back to 10.1 It takes over 1h 30'. But there is a problem for the Mate 40: The Mate 40 only came out with EMUI 11 so you CANNOT downgrade to 10.1. With the Mate 30 Pro yes you will.

x4ce

Jul 15, 2013
Just connect the Huawei to your PC. You have to have HiSuite installed on both devices. From HiSuite on the PC you connect it to the Huawei through the USB option, and I think that from the HiSuite on the Huawei you will be shown a code that you have to write in the HiSuite on the PC. When both devices are connected to each other, on the main page From the HiSuite on the PC you have to access an option at the bottom right called "system update", and there you tell it that you want to go back to 10.1 It takes over 1h 30'. But there is a problem for the Mate 40: The Mate 40 only came out with EMUI 11 so you CANNOT downgrade to 10.1. With the Mate 30 Pro yes you will.

Hi there,

first of all thanks for the reply.

I already tryed the same procedure but when i start HiSuite on my phone, it initially asks for some permissions, which i happily grant and then says something like this: " In order for HiSuite to get the network name, it needs access to location data. Please, go to setting and allow access".

In the application settings i can see a list of permissions and location data is not on the list. I tried opening the list of applications with access to location data and couldn't find HiSuite among all the apps to grant the permission. It doesn't show up even when i check "System apps".

So no idea how to go ahead ...

ivan552

Oct 28, 2008
I have used , installed in 10 minutes. All apps update, bad uber, gmail, no android auto but 95% works. No notification from google. Chinese a00 model

baggio3552

Feb 9, 2021
I have copy my data from old S19,i can use youtube and maps ,both can be login my account ,but it is so inconvenient as it will switch to website .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You don't need to do the virtual machine bs at all. I was able to get google play services working natively following John Wang's tutorial. I plan on updating my xda post with a proper tutorial if enough people want it.
    Have some one tried to install chinese firmware in huawei mate 40 pro international version or is it possible to install chinese software available in firmware finder app...
    May be lzplay app works then....
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone