Question Can the Chinese version ACE pro to be flashed with the GlobalROM?

Search This thread

Nov 28, 2009
Oxford
I am not sure what is the difference between the 10T and the Chinese region exclusive ACE Pro, I would assume they are the same phone.

johnny886

Sep 21, 2018
There is no difference, I have successfully flashed the Chinese version of the OnePlus Ace Pro into the Indian version of the ROM, and everything is functional.

Reactions: horsecharles

alanzaki073

Mar 3, 2011
Hyderabad
OnePlus 10 Pro
There is no difference, I have successfully flashed the Chinese version of the OnePlus Ace Pro into the Indian version of the ROM, and everything is functional.
Any improvement over the Oxygen OS. I would think the Chinese version has better thermal limit allowing for better performance. Could you also share from where to get the Chinese version and how to go about flashing. Will simply doing local install work?

LuisCarlosHK

Jul 21, 2012
Any improvement over the Oxygen OS. I would think the Chinese version has better thermal limit allowing for better performance. Could you also share from where to get the Chinese version and how to go about flashing. Will simply doing local install work?
here is the chinese rom

alanzaki073

Mar 3, 2011
Hyderabad
OnePlus 10 Pro
here is the chinese rom
local update doesn't work I presume? I'll try fastboot enhance payload.bin flash and see how that goes. Is there a way to flash this without unlocking bootloader/

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9R
How did you manage to unlock the bootloader? The fast boot commands "fastboot OEM unlock" or "fastboot flashing unlock" are not working for me. I have enabled the OEM unlock from the settings though.
Without fastboot how do I root?

alanzaki073

Mar 3, 2011
Hyderabad
OnePlus 10 Pro
Back to Oxygen OS after spending a brief day with ColorOS.
Brief Summary - wasn't able to get my banking apps to work and therefore back to Oxygen OS. Had even locked the bootloader. Color OS does offer better performance (around 2% or so) and is evident with benchmark scores (antutu, geekbench 3d mark), however, the bloatware is so pathetic you start to appreciate O2 OS.

For Oxygen OS full rom, use Oxygen Updater from Playstore, select advance option and download the full package instead of incremental

LuisCarlosHK

Jul 21, 2012
May you share the link to download global rom for 10T please?
Both global ROM and Chinese ROM are in this link

Nov 28, 2009
Oxford
Both global ROM and Chinese ROM are in this link
Thanks mate, do you need to unlock the BL in order to flash the Global Rom?

alanzaki073

Mar 3, 2011
Hyderabad
OnePlus 10 Pro
Well I have relocked my bootloader after getting to Color and my banking apps work fine. Can't confirm about NFC as haven't used that, but I see it gets enabled without any issues.

PS - Make sure every partition gets flashed properly via fastboot enhance as that's critical for relocking the bootloader.

gonetask

Jul 27, 2022
Well I have relocked my bootloader after getting to Color and my banking apps work fine. Can't confirm about NFC as haven't used that, but I see it gets enabled without any issues.

PS - Make sure every partition gets flashed properly via fastboot enhance as that's critical for relocking the bootloader.
Does Color OS 12.1 A.05 on OnePlus 10T have google services enabled by default ?

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9R

I have a CPH2413 and I am unable to unlock bootloader by the fast boot commands. Got my device replaced as well. the fastboot flashing unlock doesn't work. Any advice? I have tried the Almighty Toolbox (from the Chinese forum URL posted earlier

Last edited:

LuisCarlosHK

Jul 21, 2012
I have a CPH2413 and I am unable to unlock bootloader by the fast boot commands. Got my device replaced as well. the fastboot flashing unlock doesn't work. Any advice? I have tried the Almighty Toolbox (from the Chinese forum URL posted earlier
1. Open Settings on your OnePlus 10 Pro and go to the ‘About Phone’ option.
Look for the Build Number and tap 7-8 times on it. It will display ‘You are now a developer.’
Go back to the main Settings then go to System > Developer Options.
2. In Developer Options, you need to enable OEM Unlocking & USB Debugging
the same step as oneplus 10 pro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can you give detailed instructions on how to convert? I need to go back to Color OS
    You can use fastboot enhance to get back to color os or oxygen os. Even using fastboot commands you can go back to your rom. I personally used fastboot commands, (I'll be able to share them later) and was able to relock the bootloader in either color os os 02 os.
    You can use fastboot enhance to get back to color os or oxygen os. Even using fastboot commands you can go back to your rom. I personally used fastboot commands, (I'll be able to share them later) and was able to relock the bootloader in either color os os 02 os.
    Fastboot is way riskier when there isn't an MSM Tool available. Fastboot Enhance has yet to produce a brick to my knowledge when used correctly (deleting the cow partitions before flashing, stopping the process if any warnings come up and looking them up instead of ignoring them, factory reset from fastbootd after the flash before rebooting, etc.,) while sometimes fastboot just fails to flash properly.
    Fastboot is way riskier when there isn't an MSM Tool available. Fastboot Enhance has yet to produce a brick to my knowledge when used correctly (deleting the cow partitions before flashing, stopping the process if any warnings come up and looking them up instead of ignoring them, factory reset from fastbootd after the flash before rebooting, etc.,) while sometimes fastboot just fails to flash properly.
    I have had issues where certain partitions were not flashed via fastboot enhance that's why I had always used fastboot commands running each of them serially and not running any batch file to complete them. Either should work fine. Even if fastboot commands have any error, just re run them and don't leave it incomplete unless all commands are run.
    I have had issues where certain partitions were not flashed via fastboot enhance that's why I had always used fastboot commands running each of them serially and not running any batch file to complete them. Either should work fine. Even if fastboot commands have any error, just re run them and don't leave it incomplete unless all commands are run.
    I have never heard of FBE failing to flash partitions unless you were trying to move between major Android versions, which will always fail if the partitions have changed. On the flipside though, I've manually fastboot flashed everything, got no errors, and then had my OnePlus 9 reboot to edl mode and have to use the MSM Tool only to turn around and do *exactly* the same thing I did the first time a second time and have it work perfectly so I don't trust fastboot flashing anymore.
    you can also flash from oxygen to coloros and vice versa via a local update, but the oneplus local Updater.apk for android 12 must be used for this and a line must be changed in the zip (the whole thing works even without an unlocked bootloader)
    here is the chinese rom
    Back to Oxygen OS after spending a brief day with ColorOS.
    Brief Summary - wasn't able to get my banking apps to work and therefore back to Oxygen OS. Had even locked the bootloader. Color OS does offer better performance (around 2% or so) and is evident with benchmark scores (antutu, geekbench 3d mark), however, the bloatware is so pathetic you start to appreciate O2 OS.

For Oxygen OS full rom, use Oxygen Updater from Playstore, select advance option and download the full package instead of incremental
    Either you go to color os from OOS or vice versa, the steps are same.

You need to have unlocker bootloader and can flash the payload.bin via fastboot enhance. Note, this will erase all your data, so back it up first.