Question Can the switch emulator be run?

Search This thread
Hello, I plan to buy this phone, I really like its camera, but I also use it to play games, my doubt is that on the official page of Egg NS it only mentions which runs on Snapdragon, but doesn't mention other processors, but did someone try to run it with this processor? What was the result?

Sorry for the English, I'm using a translator.

Reactions: galaxys

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Hello, I plan to buy this phone, I really like its camera, but I also use it to play games, my doubt is that on the official page of Egg NS it only mentions which runs on Snapdragon, but doesn't mention other processors, but did someone try to run it with this processor? What was the result?

As far as I know, Googles Pixel 6 can run any app that can be run on other Android 12 phones (Pixel 5, 4 as of now). There might be some compatibility problems, but those should be caused by Android 12 and NOT by the phone (processor) itself.

There are some known compatibility issues with certain third-party devices (hardware), but in terms of software: If it can run on a previous pixel running Android 12, it should run on the P6.

Reactions: Anthony_Key

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If I had to guess, then I would say fast🏃🌠 like a rocket 🚀🙂

As far as I know, Googles Pixel 6 can run any app that can be run on other Android 12 phones (Pixel 5, 4 as of now). There might be some compatibility problems, but those should be caused by Android 12 and NOT by the phone (processor) itself.

There are some known compatibility issues with certain third-party devices (hardware), but in terms of software: If it can run on a previous pixel running Android 12, it should run on the P6.