OnePlus 9
It passes!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-213246.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-213246.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 46

mx597turbo

Jun 24, 2009
I had to use the magisk hide props config module, but I got my op9 the day it was released. Probably not needed with a newer version of magisk.

Slikkster2k

Mar 24, 2021
OnePlus 9
I flashed boot img to obtain root. Even with Magiskhide I still failed Safety check. You are saying you passed ?
I am rooted with Magisk and have MagiskHide enabled, and pass SafetyNet. I can use Google Pay with no issues.

Make sure you have Google Play Services ticked in MagiskHide settings (it should be ticked by default, but I don't know why else you would fail SafetyNet).

XNine

Dec 28, 2010
Denver
I too cannot seem to pass safetynet even after ensuring that G Play services is checked and installing props config. Any help would be appreciated.
Make sure that you click on everything you can find related to Google and check them off. You'll need to tap on the individual app/service and checkmark everything that isn't already checked, as Magisk doesn't seem to want to check everything off even when you tap the checkmark. There's a dropdown for each app/service if you tap on the name of it.

Superguy

Nov 28, 2007
Baltimore
I've been working on my son's OP9 (haven't gotten mine yet). I couldn't pass SafetyNet until I used the canary version of Magisk. Download the canary version of the manager TJW's Github page then install and update. Clear data on Google Play and you should be good.

I'm passing with that and EdXposed.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone