Question Can you guys help me pick a stock android 12 rom to flash?

Search This thread

Aserar

Oct 10, 2014
My Poco f3 is my daily driver and I can't test lots of rooms rn and I was wondering if you guys tested different roms and would be so kind as to recommend a rom. My most important feature is to be able to unlock just by fingerprint touch or press (as in without the need to double tap/wake up the screen first). Also a totally black (not gray) dark mode is important

Thank you in advance

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
My Poco f3 is my daily driver and I can't test lots of rooms rn and I was wondering if you guys tested different roms and would be so kind as to recommend a rom. My most important feature is to be able to unlock just by fingerprint touch or press (as in without the need to double tap/wake up the screen first). Also a totally black (not gray) dark mode is important

Thank you in advance
https://xiaomi.eu/community/

lapirado

Aug 25, 2015
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi Poco F3

Thank you in advance
What you search in it? Beside the features that you indicate. More raw aosp? More customization?

Reactions: Aserar
I use Evolution X but it's Android 13.

It has a Black Mode and lots of customization. It's a Pixel ROM so it also has Pixel-exclusive system apps and features. I can recommend it 👍 It also receives frequent updates and has a big community on Telegram.

The question is, do you want a simple AOSP ROM or a Pixel ROM with more features and customization.

Aserar

Oct 10, 2014

It has a Black Mode and lots of customization. It's a Pixel ROM so it also has Pixel-exclusive system apps and features. I can recommend it 👍 It also receives frequent updates and has a big community on Telegram.

The question is, do you want a simple AOSP ROM or a Pixel ROM with more features and customization.
Yeah more features and customization as long as its stable and has a good battery life. I kind of disregarded A13 bc I assumed it won't be perfected yet but I'll check it out now. Can you unlock from a black screen just by taping the fingerprint scanner?

Yeah more features and customization as long as its stable and has a good battery life. I kind of disregarded A13 bc I assumed it won't be perfected yet but I'll check it out now. Can you unlock from a black screen just by taping the fingerprint scanner?
Yes, this is the default behaviour when having set-up a Fingerprint.

Doesn't every ROM do this by default? I think even MIUI. You can also configure to only scan for Fingerprint when Screen on, on Evolution-X too.

Aserar

Oct 10, 2014

Doesn't every ROM do this by default? I think even MIUI. You can also configure to only scan for Fingerprint when Screen on, on Evolution-X too.
Probably yeah. its just that the last few roms I tested on my last device you had to turn screen on first. possibly bc they were early releases and scanner was under display but I gave up on stock android ever since mainly bc of that so I'm sure

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you in advance
    What you search in it? Beside the features that you indicate. More raw aosp? More customization?

Yeah features and customization without diminishing stability or battery life
    Try crdroid. One of the most stable roms for our device. And it has plenty of customization