can you make redmi note 9 merlin best official custom rom please

Search This thread

Hans de Groot

Mar 2, 2011
Same for me , Stock MIUI is the best
But which custom rom option would be the most table with all the phones features working?

I mean I was reading about the pixel experience based on android 10 and got all exicted reading about the it and than boom some one mentioned that you cannot use your dual sim cards. Duh. It's a phone I bought it primarily for dual sim and dedicated sdcard. If that is not working why bother at all? Seemed to me like a rather important detail.

I prefer to stay stock rom if posssible since that should have all the sensors and hardware working. But the this is my first Mi and I find the MIUI bit of a challange (and ugly) . I cannot even use the mi remote if I refuse to login to my mi account. So no mi remote. And it feels a bit slower than my umidigo A5 pro from 2019 that has a MT6763 core 4 gb ram and 32gb running vanilla android 9 os.
That older phone just feels way faster than this one with better specs. I suspect it's because of miui. But it could be android 10 is just slower.
Anyway as time passes by I seem to beable to fix all the important issues. The most recent one was miui killing everything without any solution. So all my little gadgets that make miui usable for me stopped working with in hours.
I hope thats fixed too.

But if not it would be nice to know if there is a good stable as vanilla as possible rom out there that actually works or which one gets closest to this utopia?

Dewcody

Aug 16, 2022
But which custom rom option would be the most table with all the phones features working?

I mean I was reading about the pixel experience based on android 10 and got all exicted reading about the it and than boom some one mentioned that you cannot use your dual sim cards. Duh. It's a phone I bought it primarily for dual sim and dedicated sdcard. If that is not working why bother at all? Seemed to me like a rather important detail.

I prefer to stay stock rom if posssible since that should have all the sensors and hardware working. But the this is my first Mi and I find the MIUI bit of a challange (and ugly) . I cannot even use the mi remote if I refuse to login to my mi account. So no mi remote. And it feels a bit slower than my umidigo A5 pro from 2019 that has a MT6763 core 4 gb ram and 32gb running vanilla android 9 os.
That older phone just feels way faster than this one with better specs. I suspect it's because of miui. But it could be android 10 is just slower.
Anyway as time passes by I seem to beable to fix all the important issues. The most recent one was miui killing everything without any solution. So all my little gadgets that make miui usable for me stopped working with in hours.
I hope thats fixed too.

But if not it would be nice to know if there is a good stable as vanilla as possible rom out there that actually works or which one gets closest to this utopia?
I use a ROM pixel and so far I have not seen any problems on redmi note 9. It sees the SIM cards, you can hardly worry about anything

Top Liked Posts