Question Can you share your experience with this phone?

Search This thread

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I will ....
Can you share your score on Android 12 ??
With charger plugged in
ench5.jpg

mujammil786

Sep 16, 2013
Screenshot_2022-06-08-18-42-43-845_com.primatelabs.geekbench5.jpg

Bought 8 days ago.

Going to flash eu rom.

Will post again after charging the device.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-08-18-56-13-059_skynet.cputhrottlingtest.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-08-18-56-13-059_skynet.cputhrottlingtest.jpg
    550 KB · Views: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: Morak75

filip_pine

Jan 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Xiaomi 11T Pro
What i don't like about this phone for now :

- Battery drainage is so fast compared to my old Redmi 8
- Screen brightness is very low, i have to slide it all way up so i can use the phone. I had Amoled before, but for me this screen of 11T Pro is not bright enough unless is to max !
- It tend to heat pretty fast ( charging, normal use etc ) I don't game on any phone, but still 11T Pro heat very fast.

What i like :

- Speakers
- Fast charging, although some people sais that charging the 11T Pro with a normal charger, battery life is better ! I had to try this !

I have to debloat all the apps i don't use and see how good battery life is after debloat !

antykat

Jan 14, 2012
Poland
Huawei P20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
What i don't like about this phone for now :

- Battery drainage is so fast compared to my old Redmi 8
- Screen brightness is very low, i have to slide it all way up so i can use the phone. I had Amoled before, but for me this screen of 11T Pro is not bright enough unless is to max !
- It tend to heat pretty fast ( charging, normal use etc ) I don't game on any phone, but still 11T Pro heat very fast.

What i like :

- Speakers
- Fast charging, although some people sais that charging the 11T Pro with a normal charger, battery life is better ! I had to try this !

I have to debloat all the apps i don't use and see how good battery life is after debloat !
- 7-8 hours of SOT is not bad result
- Turn on Sunlight mode in settings
- I don't play games as well and the phone is never even warm, except charging

filip_pine

Jan 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Xiaomi 11T Pro
- I got used with my old Redmi 8, 10-12 SOT
- Even if i turn on Sunlight mode, for me, even indoor, this 11T Pro screen is not that bright compared to other phones...
- What ROM are you running ?

- I got used with my old Redmi 8, 10-12 SOT
- Even if i turn on Sunlight mode, for me, even indoor, this 11T Pro screen is not that bright compared to other phones...
- What ROM are you running ?
Well imo redmi 8 can reach that SOT because its used qualcomm 439 which purpose to mid level phone, even though this 11t pro used 888 which performance are super than 439. Compare to same soc like samsung s21 the 11t pro can result better sot

Reactions: antykat

filip_pine

Jan 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Well imo redmi 8 can reach that SOT because its used qualcomm 439 which purpose to mid level phone, even though this 11t pro used 888 which performance are super than 439. Compare to same soc like samsung s21 the 11t pro can result better sot
I got you bro ! I think i'll use my Redmi 8 as a daily driver and the 11T Pro as second phone ! Cheers

Reactions: aldiandrew

priji85

Apr 16, 2012
Bangalore
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Xiaomi 12 Pro
MI 11T Pro... It's an amazing phone, good specs, good performance, good battery life.. and there are some cost cuttings which is done and makes sense to the money we pay. Example OIS is missing on camera. Even then the camera performance is amazing.

Battery and Charger works perfectly as they claim, I never had any issues till date and it's been 6 months. I have been using only the stock charger the 120w from day one. I usually charge only once in a day when I wakeup.

One thing which is the most annoying part is the updates, even though MI calls this a flagship, I don't see this phone getting the value of respect from MI itself... This is month of July and we are still running on May security update. I don't know what they claim 3 years updates., If they are gonna update this phone once in 3 or 6 months.

And another disappointment is this phone doesn't have a China edition, because of which I'm missing the beta builds of the xiaomi.eu.

But happy that atleast MMX ROM is still there and using it from very beginning... Even they need to wait for an official update to make custom out of it.

Overall, it's an amazing phone for the price range great Spec, amazing Display,mind blowing Audio and a value for money camera.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
And another disappointment is this phone doesn't have a China edition, because of which I'm missing the beta builds of the xiaomi.eu.

But happy that atleast MMX ROM is still there and using it from very beginning... Even they need to wait for an official update to make custom out of it.
MMX rom are based on Xiaomi EU rom.
There will never be a weekly rom for this device.

Maybe you are talking about the
Weekly have this format
MMX_3x.22.0_vili_22.3.16.V13.0.2.0.SKDMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip
it's a stable put by mistake in the weekly folder.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have had this equipment for about 3 months, and the truth is disappointing, the real performance is lower than the F3, the heat dissipation is very bad, I recently updated it to miui 13 and lowered the temperature a bit, but the benchmark results dropped a lot, in miui 12.5 antutu it gave me approximately 790k and now they stabilized at 720k maximum, the same geekbench 5 before in single 1100 and 3400 multi now with miui 13 single 820 and 3150 multi... You pay for a device with snapdragon 888 but it performs less than 870.

Poseo este equipo hace 3 meses aproximadamente, y la verdad decepciona, el rendimiento real es inferior al F3, muy mala la disipación de calor, hace poco lo actualicé a miui 13 y bajo un poco la temperatura, pero los resultados en benchmark bajaron bastante, en miui 12.5 antutu me daba 790k aproximadamente y ahora se estabilizaron en 720k maximo, lo mismo geekbench 5 antes en single 1100 y 3400 multi ahora con miui 13 single 820 y 3150 multi... Pagas por un dispositivo con snapdragon 888 pero rinde inferior a 870.
    I want a new phone, and i need to choose between this and oneplus 9 (i like flat screen)
    I tried the phone for a litte of time and here are my observations and concerns:

When you setup the phone, MIUI asks you if you want personalized ADS. WTF?! ADS?
    When you lock the screen, you have a wallpaper carousel with some stupid ads, in order to disable them, you need to deny all permissions on wallpaper app.
    You cant uninstall, or disable some stupid apps from MIUI
    You receive a lot of notifications from useless bloatware apps
    You can remove the notifications from that apps, but the app still runs on background and eats battery
    When you install poweramp, you can't choose the root memory or some existing folder as source for the media, you need to create a specific folder, wtf?!!!
    Wifi + Mobile data works bad with wireless android auto, sometimes mobile data don't work
    You receive some stupid notification from "security" when installing apps from play store
    You have some stupid avast antivirus app
    The battery life seems to be better when using a normal slow charger and not the 120w
    i saw that to unlock bootloader you have to make a xiaomi account and wait 7 days? WTF???
    TWRP don't work good with MIUI 13 / Android 12
    for root + safetynet you need to do way more operations than with oneplus or pixel

Anyone had the same issues or concerns i listed above?
    Has someone debloated fully the phone? How is the experience after debloat?
    Someone that has root, can you upgrade MIUI without losing the data and keep root + debloat?
    Can someone with a custom rom share his experience?
    i havent unlocked my bootloader yet but i recommend going on xiaomi.eu rom
    or MIUI12.5 android 11
    I have used their ROMS since i have had a Redmi Note7, went to MI10T Lite and now on 11T Pro and always went to xiaomi.eu version
    battery life is awesome and main camera too just wished it had ois
    Screenshot_2022-02-24-10-40-55-399_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Using 11t (non-pro) since January 1st. Great battery life , fast charging speed 90 fps in pubg mobile. Great value for money didn't encountered any ad in miui. Except for sound pauses in Bluetooth when message is received no issues found. Excellent speaker quality. No heating issues here. If you are buying a phone with photography as main concern then this one ain't for ya , the camera isnt bad but it aint best either. The only thing I am missing is a kernel source and a dedicated xda thread ;) .
    Screenshot_2022-06-08-18-42-43-845_com.primatelabs.geekbench5.jpg

Bought 8 days ago.

Going to flash eu rom.

Will post again after charging the device.