can you still convert a T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro to an International Version?

Search This thread

owenvava

Jul 27, 2021
it is still possible to convert a T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro to an International Version, I was doing some research and trying to find a why to remove Oneplus 7 pro T-Mobile bloatware and thats when I came across this post:
this was great and all however this was back in 2019, I followed a video tutorial were that post was used and I even tried it for myself but in the video the guy had a lot of other files that were not there when I tried to download them. If you guys get a chance I would love to know if it is still possible for me to remove the T-Mobile bloatware at the present day, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SMcC2

MacerHD

Dec 18, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
I just went through the guide yesterday! It still works. I did have issues with drivers,(updating through windows update fixed) getting stuck where it wouldn't find the device in EDL mode.

If you need any help let me know

Reactions: SMcC2

owenvava

Jul 27, 2021
I just went through the guide yesterday! It still works. I did have issues with drivers,(updating through windows update fixed) getting stuck where it wouldn't find the device in EDL mode.

oh nice I will try this out again tomorrow, thanks for the reply!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it is still possible to convert a T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro to an International Version, I was doing some research and trying to find a why to remove Oneplus 7 pro T-Mobile bloatware and thats when I came across this post:
    this was great and all however this was back in 2019, I followed a video tutorial were that post was used and I even tried it for myself but in the video the guy had a lot of other files that were not there when I tried to download them. If you guys get a chance I would love to know if it is still possible for me to remove the T-Mobile bloatware at the present day, thank you.