• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Canada] waiting room and shipping

Search This thread

sadoway

May 28, 2008
Edmonton
got it around 5pm...unboxed..charged up. the stock strap...is hella nicer than I expected...replying to texts is simply amazing!
Its about 80% what I expected. Like everyone's been saying its very 1.0 but, I know there will be updates. And its going to be fun to see it evolve.

I went to like 8 stores to find a watch strap... Doesn't seem like many people buy straps, almost no selection

ptesmoke

Sep 23, 2008
Cold Lake
Its about 80% what I expected. Like everyone's been saying its very 1.0 but, I know there will be updates. And its going to be fun to see it evolve.

I went to like 8 stores to find a watch strap... Doesn't seem like many people buy straps, almost no selection
the device and build quality has exceeded my expectations. the software while it is great and is only going to be amazing in the future, was also expected..my only gripe will be what battery life is like...on this as well as my n5. tomorrow shall be interesting

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

the device and build quality has exceeded my expectations. the software while it is great and is only going to be amazing in the future, was also expected..my only gripe will be what battery life is like...on this as well as my n5. tomorrow shall be interesting
oh and watch strap wise online will likely be your best selection and price

ptesmoke

Sep 23, 2008
Cold Lake
yeah i made it to this morning. turned it off before i went to bed and used a paper clip to turn it back on. took about an hour to charge up. just converted it to gohma 1.0 v10

honestly, cant tell a difference lol
yea I think I'm gonna stay stock until a proper recovery etc is made etc...I don't see much in gohma to make me wanna mess with it just yet.

anwedr

Oct 19, 2012
My watch will be delivered Monday, I'm so excited.
UPS refused to let me pick it up today and told me to reject delivery Monday if I wanted it picked up that later afternoon. What?!?!? rofl. :(

Top Liked Posts