Question Canadian Pixel orders & Delivery dates!

Search This thread

piensa

Mar 10, 2011
Mexico City
www.piensa.com
Not sure if this is the model number: GA013161-CA
Or: GLU0G
Hi Gordietm:
Thanks a lot for taking some time to post the model number of your Pixel 6 pro device. I hope you are enjoying it.
The model is GLU0G, that is the precise model of Pixel 6 Pro smartphones being sold in Canada, and that is precisely the model I would NOT want to get. That means, that for me: purchasing the Pixel 6 in Canada is out of question.
But why? You may ask... Simple: I want to get a Pixel 6 device that has both 5G in the Sub-6 (that's the bands and frequencies name) and mmWave 5G (that's the other standard for 5G). The reason being that I do travel a lot due to my work and I want my phone to be able to connect to several different networks, including 5G networks.
The model I am looking for then is the G8VOU which has both bands: Sub--6 and mmWave.
Here's some more info related to that: https://g.co/pixel/networkinfo

Thanks again, your post has been very useful to me.

Kind regards.

lilsammy11

Jan 23, 2012
Wish I lived in Toronto right now.... I ordered Oct 19th right after the event but cancelled and ordered again a couple hours later to add Pixel buds. My order shipped on the 26th, but wont get to me here in Alberta until Nov 2nd. Going to try and enjoy the Halloween weekend and know my new phone will be coming in shortly after that.

Reactions: yyz71 and piensa

skyeking

Nov 12, 2014
Haha.....Google just updated my delivery for 6 pro 256gb....Dec 15 !!! added an extra week
at this point might as well wait for S22 Ultra....

tuxStyle

Apr 10, 2010
Montreal
I added mine to the shopping cart on October 19th but placed the order on 22. It shows delivery date on December 30th 😂

Pixel 6 Pro, 256gb

tuxStyle

Apr 10, 2010
Montreal
Scratch that. They just moved my delivery date to January 12.

Initially it was December 15th, then December 30th and now January 12th.

I think my order it's getting canceled

skyeking

Nov 12, 2014
Ordered my P6P 256gb on Oct 20.......came on Dec 7th.....Now let's see if it's worth keeping ?

zydus

Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
P6P Sorta Sunny ordered Oct 27th. Original delivery date was Dec 14 - 15. Pushed back to Dec 31 - Jan 4th now.

Poppabradj

May 24, 2012
Ottawa
Google Pixel 6 Pro
P6P Sorta Sunny ordered Oct 27th. Original delivery date was Dec 14 - 15. Pushed back to Dec 31 - Jan 4th now.
Same for me but ordered on Nov 4th .. Original date was Dec 14-15.. Just got pushed this morning to Jan 11-12 ... not sure I want to wait that long ... I'm sooo pissed ... As i was debating on this one and S22 Ultra .. but I have been eyeing this device since Launch and I actually had one on the 28 of October ( from bestbuy ) but it was stormy Black and I returned it to order the Sorta Sunny on Google website .. SMH ... all this time might result in me just cancelling and waiting for the Samsung to drop to make my decision.

nighthawk29

Feb 17, 2009
Mississauga
My P6P 256GB black was ordered Oct. 27 since we all know how well there site was handling pre-orders. Anyway, originally date was scheduled Dec.28-31 but first week of November the date changed to Dec. 14-15 so I thought great! I looked today (Dec.11) so only a few days away from when I should get it and now it says Jan.12-14.

What an effing joke Google is! I'm about ready to cancel my order and switch to iphone. I hate apple but right now I was switching to Pixel because I'm sick of Samsung's absurd prices while removing features or breaking sh*t and not fixing it. Now if Google is screwing things up like this then I just don't want to give google any form of my money (directly or indirectly) so leaves crapple.

I'll give to the end of Dec. and if nothing then order is being cancelled and Google can go F themselves!

skyeking

Nov 12, 2014
Same for me but ordered on Nov 4th .. Original date was Dec 14-15.. Just got pushed this morning to Jan 11-12 ... not sure I want to wait that long ... I'm sooo pissed ... As i was debating on this one and S22 Ultra .. but I have been eyeing this device since Launch and I actually had one on the 28 of October ( from bestbuy ) but it was stormy Black and I returned it to order the Sorta Sunny on Google website .. SMH ... all this time might result in me just cancelling and waiting for the Samsung to drop to make my decision.
I have the s21 ultra Snapdragon model...I got the p6p due to Google's own chip now...
I truly hope the big update corrects alot of things or this is going back and I'll be back to the S21.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wish I lived in Toronto right now.... I ordered Oct 19th right after the event but cancelled and ordered again a couple hours later to add Pixel buds. My order shipped on the 26th, but wont get to me here in Alberta until Nov 2nd. Going to try and enjoy the Halloween weekend and know my new phone will be coming in shortly after that.
    Hey guys!!

When did you place your order? Has it dispatched? and what are your estimated delivery dates?

I placed my order the day of release, around 5-6PM. Estimated delivery is Nov 1-2. And my device dispatched earlier today. So I am hoping it will be delivered earlier than expected!
    I placed mine 2 days after release and got it this morning at 10:45.
    Received my 6 Pro in Toronto yesterday from UPS.🙂
    I ordered from Google on the 19th.
    HI all,

Can any of you in Canada who has already gotten your Pixel 6 Pro let us know which specific model are you receiving in Canada ?

I'm planning on traveling either to USA or to Canada and buy a Pixel 6 Pro, the issue is I want to get the G8VOU model (which has both, Sub-6 and mmWave 5G bands).

Thanks in advance.
    Ill let you know when I get mine.