Question Canadian Pixel orders & Delivery dates!

Search This thread

omvir

Apr 28, 2011
Hey guys!!

When did you place your order? Has it dispatched? and what are your estimated delivery dates?

I placed my order the day of release, around 5-6PM. Estimated delivery is Nov 1-2. And my device dispatched earlier today. So I am hoping it will be delivered earlier than expected!

Digital DJ

Nov 16, 2012
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 4
Hey guys!!

When did you place your order? Has it dispatched? and what are your estimated delivery dates?

I placed my order the day of release, around 5-6PM. Estimated delivery is Nov 1-2. And my device dispatched earlier today. So I am hoping it will be delivered earlier than expected!
I placed mine 2 days after release and got it this morning at 10:45.

Reactions: yyz71

imapfsr

Aug 9, 2005
Victoria, British Columbia
I ordered mine within 2 hours of it going up for presale and that was because it kept freezing up or it would have been earlier. My original delivery date was October 29 and now it is November 1-3...a little disappointed honestly.

imapfsr

Aug 9, 2005
Victoria, British Columbia
I just checked again and my date has been pushed back again, for a fourth time now to November 8th. I am in chat with Google right now saying deliver on the original October 29 date or cancel my order.

CrashTestDroid

Jul 12, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 8
I'm in Virginia. I got the Verizon phone though. In 60 days it'll auto carrier unlock so I can unlock bl then root if I want.
Carrier unlock isn't bootloader unlock. Prepare to be disappointed.

On topic: ordered my 6P on 19th, it hasn't shipped, est arrival is Oct 29-Nov 1. The buds shipped on 25th, arrival pushed back from 26/7th to Nov 2.

Digital DJ

Nov 16, 2012
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 4
Carrier unlock isn't bootloader unlock. Prepare to be disappointed.

On topic: ordered my 6P on 19th, it hasn't shipped, est arrival is Oct 29-Nov 1. The buds shipped on 25th, arrival pushed back from 26/7th to Nov 2.
I don't I'll be disappointed. I haven't tried a pixel since the 2xl. It's likely I won't root this one. I do like this forum though which is why I hang around.

piensa

Mar 10, 2011
Mexico City
www.piensa.com
HI all,

Can any of you in Canada who has already gotten your Pixel 6 Pro let us know which specific model are you receiving in Canada ?

I'm planning on traveling either to USA or to Canada and buy a Pixel 6 Pro, the issue is I want to get the G8VOU model (which has both, Sub-6 and mmWave 5G bands).

Thanks in advance.

skyeking

Nov 12, 2014
Ordered my black 256gb on the 20th at 1930.....it's showing 7-8 Dec delivery ?? haha WTF ?? I'll give it a week to update...if not...cancel the order.....they were sold out and the ear buds as well ?

omvir

Apr 28, 2011
I just checked again and my date has been pushed back again, for a fourth time now to November 8th. I am in chat with Google right now saying deliver on the original October 29 date or cancel my order.
**** that's ridiculous. What did they end up saying? Has yours shipped at all yet?

omvir

Apr 28, 2011
HI all,

Can any of you in Canada who has already gotten your Pixel 6 Pro let us know which specific model are you receiving in Canada ?

I'm planning on traveling either to USA or to Canada and buy a Pixel 6 Pro, the issue is I want to get the G8VOU model (which has both, Sub-6 and mmWave 5G bands).

Thanks in advance.
Ill let you know when I get mine.

Reactions: piensa

CrashTestDroid

Jul 12, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 8
I don't I'll be disappointed. I haven't tried a pixel since the 2xl. It's likely I won't root this one. I do like this forum though which is why I hang around.
100% you won't root if it's a Verizon phone because the bootloader won't unlock. No root, no roms.

Back on topic, my P6P shipped 2 days ago and Google didn't update the status/track# until today. It was showing Ordered status until this morning.

piensa

Mar 10, 2011
Mexico City
www.piensa.com
Received my 6 Pro in Toronto yesterday from UPS.🙂
I ordered from Google on the 19th.
Hey Gordietm:
I see you ordered from the Google store and got your Pixel 6 Pro delivered to you in Toronto, CA. Could you please let me know the exact model number of the Pixel 6 PRO you received? That information is on the sticker attached to one of the sides of the box the phone came in.

I want to find out the models that are being delivered in Canada, if that is the model I want, I may go there and buy it. Thanks in advance.

Gordietm

Sep 11, 2012
Toronto
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hey Gordietm:
I see you ordered from the Google store and got your Pixel 6 Pro delivered to you in Toronto, CA. Could you please let me know the exact model number of the Pixel 6 PRO you received? That information is on the sticker attached to one of the sides of the box the phone came in.

I want to find out the models that are being delivered in Canada, if that is the model I want, I may go there and buy it. Thanks in advance.
Not sure if this is the model number: GA013161-CA
Or: GLU0G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wish I lived in Toronto right now.... I ordered Oct 19th right after the event but cancelled and ordered again a couple hours later to add Pixel buds. My order shipped on the 26th, but wont get to me here in Alberta until Nov 2nd. Going to try and enjoy the Halloween weekend and know my new phone will be coming in shortly after that.
    Hey guys!!

I placed mine 2 days after release and got it this morning at 10:45.
    Received my 6 Pro in Toronto yesterday from UPS.🙂
    I ordered from Google on the 19th.
    HI all,

Thanks in advance.
    Ill let you know when I get mine.