Question Cannot boot to system after Odin flash of Stock ROM

Search This thread

jorjee

Dec 29, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
I have tried different firmware (original and updated - two each) different usb cables and different usb ports.
I have factory reset and cleared cache numerous times, but every time the tablet only boots to the screen "Samsung Galaxy Powered by Android" and goes no further. I can boot to Recovery, Fastboot mode and Download, but not to System. The firmware is correct - downloaded with Frija.
Please , Can anyone help.

jorjee

Dec 29, 2014

Attachments

• 20220815_172659.jpg
    20220815_172659.jpg
    864.1 KB · Views: 39

tom.android

Jul 12, 2016
Oh. I saw your kg status is broken , it is not unlocked completely.
Your Tab is india government ? Not commercial Samsung.
You must change kg status from broken to checking. There are your community here. Pleases consult india group.

Last edited:

jorjee

Dec 29, 2014
Oh. I saw your kg status is broken , it is not unlocked completely.
Your Tab is india government ? Not commercial Samsung.
You must change kg status from broken to checking. There are your community here. Pleases consult india group.
I am in South Africa not India. It is a genuine Samsung Tablet. I bought it here. Thank-you very much for your help. I will search for a solution tomorrow.

tom.android

Jul 12, 2016
I am in South Africa not India. It is a genuine Samsung Tablet. I bought it here. Thank-you very much for your help. I will search for a solution tomorrow.
Oh sorry for my first introducing .
TRY
  1. To begin with, install the stock firmware onto your Samsung device via Odin [Flash Samsung Stock Firmware via Odin].
  2. Once flashing is complete, boot up the device and skip all the setup.
  3. Then go to Settings > General Management > Date and Time.
  4. Turn off Automatic Automatic date and time. Now manually set the date back to 10-15 days (7 days is the waiting time, we are keeping a few days in the buffer).
  5. After this, go to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security settings and turn off Find My Device.
  6. At this point in time, make sure that you aren’t connected to any network. To be on the safer side, consider enabling the Airplane Mode.
  7. Now go to Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock, If it’s already enabled or greyed out, then the bootloader is unlocked.
  8. You may now boot the device to the Download Mode and verify that the KG has indeed been bypassed. To verify the same, you may see KG STATE as Checking, FRP LOCK: Off, and OEM LOCK: ON(U).
Screenshot_20220816-001618_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220814-133104_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

jorjee

Dec 29, 2014
Oh sorry for my first introducing .
TRY
  1. To begin with, install the stock firmware onto your Samsung device via Odin [Flash Samsung Stock Firmware via Odin].
  2. Once flashing is complete, boot up the device and skip all the setup.
  3. Then go to Settings > General Management > Date and Time.
  4. Turn off Automatic Automatic date and time. Now manually set the date back to 10-15 days (7 days is the waiting time, we are keeping a few days in the buffer).
  5. After this, go to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security settings and turn off Find My Device.
  6. At this point in time, make sure that you aren’t connected to any network. To be on the safer side, consider enabling the Airplane Mode.
  7. Now go to Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock, If it’s already enabled or greyed out, then the bootloader is unlocked.
  8. You may now boot the device to the Download Mode and verify that the KG has indeed been bypassed. To verify the same, you may see KG STATE as Checking, FRP LOCK: Off, and OEM LOCK: ON(U).
View attachment 5686517

View attachment 5686525
I cannot boot the tablet.