Cannot copy apk to to system root

Search This thread
Feb 22, 2014
Bielefeld
So a very confusing thing happened today. I have been easily moving apks and folders back and forth with no problem in system root. Specifically in the app and priv-app folders of my rooted S7 edge. All of a sudden I kept getting an error. I use FX but after trying other explorers I have the same problem. What happens is it stops several times with the message 'FX is granted Superuser rights' and finally it says 'The item "xyz.apk" could not be read.' Any clue as to what I did or how to fix it?

I have granted everything write permission and like I said I have been doing it multiple times without issue before it suddenly stopped.

David273

Jun 12, 2017
I'd been having the same issue with fx app, at the beginning when I installed it, I had no problem with it but then after a few days it started showing that wasn't able to copy the files. I tried other apps and this worked for me, I hope for you too.
It calls "X-plore" it's in play store. (Sorry if I had any mistake, I'm learning english haha).

Reactions: societyragdoll
Feb 22, 2014
Bielefeld
I'd been having the same issue with fx app, at the beginning when I installed it, I had no problem with it but then after a few days it started showing that wasn't able to copy the files. I tried other apps and this worked for me, I hope for you too.
It calls "X-plore" it's in play store. (Sorry if I had any mistake, I'm learning english haha).
Thanks for the help, unfortunately Xplore doesn't help me either, I can't even copy and paste into the priv-app folders at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone