cannot detect device after rebooting bootloader via adb reboot bootloader

Search This thread

v. kumar

Dec 12, 2016
Realme X7 Max 5G
Need help i cant detect devices after going in fastboot bootloader via adb reboot bootloader, after that cant detect device , i have tried every thing installing adb driver again and updating usb drivers , need help to root phone. its stuck at oppo pass fastboot verify ok ... something like that...please help

Last edited:

nasir.da.vinci

Dec 7, 2015
Install realme flash tool and jnstall driver

If you see "oppo pass fastboot verify ok" it means you are in fastboot

Whothehellknows

Mar 19, 2020
To reboot back to os press powerbutton+vol. Up

To unloack bootloader:
1.i assume you tried fastboot devices command and you get nothing or <waiting for any device >error. If so open device manager(windows) and check for any unknown devices or android device showing a pop-up error near its icon.

If so you have a driver issue. Mine didn't go away even after updating windows 10 drivers (I had to install windows 7 to unlock it !)

Ryuk360

Jul 8, 2021
Install realme flash tool and jnstall driver

If you see "oppo pass fastboot verify ok" it means you are in fastboot
im facing the same kind of problem since when i rooted my phone i have PBRP recovery on my phon e but i cant go to th recovery mode by my phone like whenever i wanna go there by pressing power button+volume down button it always stuck at a screen saying "Oppo very pass Fastboot_unlock_verify ok" so i always have to go to my recovery mode by using the pc. how to fix the problem?

zenhoror

Jan 21, 2023
im facing the same kind of problem since when i rooted my phone i have PBRP recovery on my phon e but i cant go to th recovery mode by my phone like whenever i wanna go there by pressing power button+volume down button it always stuck at a screen saying "Oppo very pass Fastboot_unlock_verify ok" so i always have to go to my recovery mode by using the pc. how to fix the problem?
mine is also showing the same "Oppo very pass Fastboot_unlock_verify ok" how did you solve it?