cannot enter fastboot mode

Search This thread

a.saed

Mar 22, 2019
Of course there is. I'm actually thinking of starting "U suck Realme" club. I think it could really take off.
My phone is now without imei, ip ,mac ...etc
WiFi, sim, camera, fingerprint, hotspot, bootloader all not working
and of course i cannot enter fastboot mode
so I called Afride Hasan and he is a good man who has helped me a lot with this
he tried flash these stock zip files with "MsmDownloadTool":
RMX1931EX_11_C.35
RMX1931EX_11_A.09
RMX1931_11_C27
its flashed with same problem ,now nothing seems to work so far😥
#screw_u_realme
GUESS WHO'S HAVE CALCULATOR WITH 12GB RAM NOW🔥😎

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-01-00-05-58-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-01-00-05-58-41.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 22

Milan-XDA

• Sep 12, 2012
    Brussels
    Realme X2 Pro
    My phone is now without imei, ip ,mac ...etc
    WiFi, sim, camera, fingerprint, hotspot, bootloader all not working
    and of course i cannot enter fastboot mode
    so I called Afride Hasan and he is a good man who has helped me a lot with this
    he tried flash these stock zip files with "MsmDownloadTool":
    RMX1931EX_11_C.35
    RMX1931EX_11_A.09
    RMX1931_11_C27
    its flashed with same problem ,now nothing seems to work so far😥
    #screw_u_realme
    GUESS WHO'S HAVE CALCULATOR WITH 12GB RAM NOW🔥😎
    Have you tried putting your phone in EDL (Emergency Download) mode and flashing .OFP file with Realme flash tool?

a.saed

Mar 22, 2019
    Have you tried putting your phone in EDL (Emergency Download) mode and flashing .OFP file with Realme flash tool?
    Well, I haven't tried yet, but I don't think it's the solution ...
    I sent the phone to a local repairman, and four days later, he said he wanted $ 80 for fix
    of course I refused and now I'm at a dead end

a.saed

Mar 22, 2019
    Wait a minute, EDL and Realme flash tool how?
    the Realme Flash Tool only works through Fastboot mode
    i dont know about MTK but RMX1931 has Qualcomm
    dude, I cannot access the bootloader and the Realme Flash Tool only works through Fastboot mode and in order to access Fastboot mode, I will need to unlock the bootloader and in order to access the unlocked bootloader, I must pass - Depth Test Application, and for this app to be approved I must have IMEI's and BaseBand ,and in order i dont have one, It is an infinite loop.

#screw_u_realme
    No need to thank my grammar in English

Milan-XDA

• Sep 12, 2012
    Brussels
    Realme X2 Pro
    dude, I cannot access the bootloader and the Realme Flash Tool only works through Fastboot mode and in order to access Fastboot mode, I will need to unlock the bootloader and in order to access the unlocked bootloader, I must pass - Depth Test Application, and for this app to be approved I must have IMEI's and BaseBand ,and in order i dont have one, It is an infinite loop.

#screw_u_realme
    No need to thank my grammar in English

EDL is a separate system from bootloader. Once you enter it, the screen will remain black. Check this post on 3 ways to enter EDL mode:
    I'm guessing you'll need method 3 (from bricked state).

Here are the tools in case you do get your phone to go to EDL:
    And here you can download .OFP files for flash tool:

And here's a short video on EDL through recovery:

Let us know if it works for you.
    Cheers.

a.saed

Mar 22, 2019
    EDL is a separate system from bootloader. Once you enter it, the screen will remain black. Check this post on 3 ways to enter EDL mode:

Cheers.
    Thanks for your help but the problem is i can't boot into fastboot mode.
    any way I can boot to EDL mode but the tool not recognised any device, as i said Realme Flash Tool only works through bootloader.

I'm giving up I'll send it to realme center

Attachments

• SharedScreenshot.jpg
      SharedScreenshot.jpg
      133.8 KB · Views: 19
    • Screenshot 2021-04-23 013154.jpg
      Screenshot 2021-04-23 013154.jpg
      65.3 KB · Views: 18
    Reactions: Milan-XDA

SimfyLogBot

Apr 22, 2021
    if this repair guy has a way to unlock fastboot there is a way, so i am not willing to give up yet.
    sadly currently i dont have another idear to try so i am also waiting for the respons of the realme support. If i finde out something i will share it here.

Romupag

May 17, 2020
    Je pense que realme mettra à jour le x2 pro vers andoid 11 ce mai donc peut-être que cela corrigera les choses.
    Bonjour j'ai exactement le même problème, j'ai tout essayer pour passer en mode fastboot, manuellement et par invite de commande rien à faire, le mode fastboot s'affiche mais une demi seconde puis mon X2 pro se rallume normalement cela commence à m'agacer je 'e peux rien faire avec !

English:
    Hello I have exactly the same problem, I have tried everything to switch to fastboot mode, manually and by command prompt nothing to do, the fastboot mode is displayed but for half a second then my X2 pro turns back on normally it starts to get annoyed, I can't do anything with it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Romupag

May 17, 2020
    EDL est un système distinct du bootloader. Une fois que vous l'avez entré, l'écran restera noir. Consultez cet article sur 3 façons d'entrer en mode EDL:
    [URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.droidwin.com/boot-realme-devices-edl-mode/ [/ URL]
    Je suppose que vous aurez besoin de la méthode 3 (à partir de l'état en brique).

Voici les outils au cas où vous auriez votre téléphone pour aller à EDL:
    [URL unfurl = "true"] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WlH0L3x2VrKcu7Jd4402cLV-EHQ17B9I/view?usp=sharing [/ URL]
    Et ici, vous pouvez télécharger des fichiers .OFP pour l'outil flash:
    [URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.droidwin.com/flash-ofp-realme-flash-tool/ [/ URL]

Et voici une courte vidéo sur l'EDL via la récupération:
    [MEDIA = youtube] wF_SS-52XFI [/ MEDIA]

Faites-nous savoir si cela fonctionne pour vous.
    Acclamations.
    Même en mode EDL cela ne fonctionne

Romupag

May 17, 2020
    Petite mise à jour mais toujours pas de solution. Si vous lisez les commentaires sous ce guide realme https://c.realme.com/in/post-details/1253651898825703424, vous pouvez voir que plus de personnes ont le même problème. Cela semble être un problème après la mise à jour c36. Il y a aussi des rapports de bogues qui ont été remarqués par realme, donc tous mes espoirs sont dans la mise à jour Android 11 qui devrait être publique jusqu'à la mi-mai 2021.
    Salut oui comme toi c'est de la merde, je ne comprends pas pourquoi, en espérant qu'Android 11 change ça

mike_san

Feb 6, 2013
    I'll join the club, this is the screen that I get:
    img-20210211-wa0009-1-1-jpg.5302675

The phone works well, I can use it normally.

But this happens after I unlocked bootloader, rooted, wanted to install Realme UI 2.0, phone didn't booted, so I wanted to go back to stock and lock it.

Returned to C35, then wanted to lock it, but when trying to go to Fastboot to run the command it didn't load.

I bought credits for Auth-Flash, installed ColorOS and no trick, still no Bootloader.

At least I can still use it normally, only that no HD for me in Netflix and Primevideo.

Romupag

May 17, 2020
    Je vais rejoindre le club, voici l'écran que je reçois:
    img-20210211-wa0009-1-1-jpg.5302675

Le téléphone fonctionne bien, je peux l'utiliser normalement.

Mais cela se produit après que j'ai déverrouillé le chargeur de démarrage, enraciné, j'ai voulu installer Realme UI 2.0, le téléphone n'a pas démarré, donc je voulais revenir au stock et le verrouiller.

Je suis retourné à C35, puis j'ai voulu le verrouiller, mais en essayant d'accéder à Fastboot pour exécuter la commande, il ne s'est pas chargé.

J'ai acheté des crédits pour Auth-Flash, installé ColorOS et aucune astuce, toujours pas de Bootloader.

Au moins, je peux toujours l'utiliser normalement, mais pas de HD pour moi dans Netflix et Primevideo.
    vous devez attendre la mise à jour android 11 puis essayez

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Is there room for me?
      Of course there is. I'm actually thinking of starting "U suck Realme" club. I think it could really take off.
      Is there room for me?

Cheers.
      Thanks for your help but the problem is i can't boot into fastboot mode.
      any way I can boot to EDL mode but the tool not recognised any device, as i said Realme Flash Tool only works through bootloader.

I'm giving up I'll send it to realme center
      Because the os has bug which the developer hopefully will patch with the android 11. Update
      Is there room for me?
      Hi, there.

I need help, please .
      I cannot enter fastboot mode in realme x2 pro CN ver.
      Does anyone have the same thing ?

I tried the following 2 .
      Press and hold volume up + power button*
      adb reboot fastbootloader

Fastboot screen will be displayed for a moment, but normal reboot will be done immediately.
      Hi, there.

I need help, please .

I cannot enter fastboot mode in realme x2 pro CN ver.

Does anyone have the same thing ?

I tried the following 2 .

Press and hold volume up + power button*

adb reboot fastbootloader

Fastboot screen will be displayed for a moment, but normal reboot will be done immediately.
      Lol you need the bootloader unlocked i thing, and for enter press and hold vol- and power

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
      Lol you need the bootloader unlocked i thing, and for enter press and hold vol- and power

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
      That's honestly one of the most useless answers I've read here.
      To even be able to unlock the bootloader, you HAVE TO enter the fastboot mode and he cannot. So what you'r saying doesn't make any sense. Like at all.

I do have the same btw and I'm running out of ideas, so if anyone actually has something helpful to say I'd be very thankful.
      Neither the button combo nor the adb reboot bootloader does work. I can see the fastboot screen for like half a second and then it reboots normally without even touching the device.

Edit: I just found a way to enter fastboot on my realme X2 Pro.
      You have to click on "Start in depth test" on the official Realme App, which can be found here: https://c.realme.com/in/post-detail...64863306907648&subForumId=1197159778845982720

I totally forgot the last setp before actually unlocking the bootloader.. :rolleyes:
      Because the os has bug which the developer hopefully will patch with the android 11. Update
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone