• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

cannot enter fastboot mode

Search This thread

Milan-XDA

Sep 12, 2012
Brussels
Realme X2 Pro
Ok, it's official. Realme has locked us all out of bootloader (check the screenshot). This is why none of us are able to enter bootloader.
Please join my club at post #21.

Attachments

• realme response.JPG
    realme response.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 90

Romupag

May 17, 2020
Autant c'est clair. Ma invitation était sarcastique. Realme va jamais atteindre le niveau de OnePlus juste à cause des enroules comme ceci.
J'étais à fond Xiaomi avant mais idem cette marque m'a déçu, par leur augmentation de prix et le trop grand nombre d'appareils sortis! le client se perd! J'ai acheté un pixel 4 xl d'occasion, x2 pro sera en vente ! bye bye realme !

Milan-XDA

Sep 12, 2012
Brussels
Realme X2 Pro
Je m'en fiche d'être dégoogolisé, le pixel est le meilleur par rapport au realme qui a encore un long chemin à parcourir ....
Je suis d'accord avec toi quand à Realme et leur pratique anti-consommateur, mais Pixel est loin derrière X2 quand à CPU/GPU, écran, enceintes, chargement rapide et qualité des matériaux. La seule chose que Pixel a en sa faveur est le software et que avec eux tu peux être sûr de ne pas être bloqué de ton propre téléphone.

Romupag

May 17, 2020
Je suis d'accord avec toi quand à Realme et leur pratique anti-consommateur, mais Pixel est loin derrière X2 quand à CPU/GPU, écran, enceintes, chargement rapide et qualité des matériaux. La seule chose que Pixel a en sa faveur est le software et que avec eux tu peux être sûr de ne pas être bloqué de ton propre téléphone.
I don't agree with you, I have the pixel 4 xl, it has the 855 snapdragon and an ultra fluid rom other than realui! no fingerprint sensor but an irreproachable face id! in my opinion you never had a pixel

Reactions: Milan-XDA

a.saed

Mar 22, 2019
Hello everyone, After two months the Earth's solutions are over. It is up to the Lord of Heaven.
Just f*ck it up, no one can fix it "softwarly", so I bought a new motherboard, it's around $150 with replacement.
Now I am thinking of selling it, and get a damn pixel or samsung at least they have cute assistant.

Romupag

May 17, 2020
Bonjour à tous, Après deux mois les solutions de la Terre sont terminées. C'est au Seigneur du Ciel.
Il suffit de le foutre en l'air, personne ne peut le réparer "softwarly", alors j'ai acheté une nouvelle carte mère, elle coûte environ 150 $ avec remplacement.
Maintenant, je pense le vendre et obtenir un putain de pixel ou de Samsung, au moins, ils ont un assistant mignon.
Pixel 4 xl for me now with android 12 beta

• Wow
Reactions: a.saed
Jul 30, 2019
That's honestly one of the most useless answers I've read here.
To even be able to unlock the bootloader, you HAVE TO enter the fastboot mode and he cannot. So what you'r saying doesn't make any sense. Like at all.

I do have the same btw and I'm running out of ideas, so if anyone actually has something helpful to say I'd be very thankful.
Neither the button combo nor the adb reboot bootloader does work. I can see the fastboot screen for like half a second and then it reboots normally without even touching the device.

Edit: I just found a way to enter fastboot on my realme X2 Pro.
You have to click on "Start in depth test" on the official Realme App, which can be found here: https://c.realme.com/in/post-detail...64863306907648&subForumId=1197159778845982720

I totally forgot the last setp before actually unlocking the bootloader.. :rolleyes:
I have the same issues with my realme x2 pro since the update EX_C.36 something similar to it , i think many people seeing in other communities and official realme community that after this update realme has stolen the chance of unlocking bootloader from its customers ... I'm ain't believing it btw !!

eakon

Jun 8, 2020
Rollback from c36 to android9 → Update and unlock c35

Last edited:
Reactions: calvin9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there room for me?
    Of course there is. I'm actually thinking of starting "U suck Realme" club. I think it could really take off.
    Hi, there.

I need help, please .
    I cannot enter fastboot mode in realme x2 pro CN ver.
    Does anyone have the same thing ?

I tried the following 2 .
    Press and hold volume up + power button*
    adb reboot fastbootloader

Fastboot screen will be displayed for a moment, but normal reboot will be done immediately.
    Hi, there.

I need help, please .

I cannot enter fastboot mode in realme x2 pro CN ver.

Does anyone have the same thing ?

I tried the following 2 .

Press and hold volume up + power button*

adb reboot fastbootloader

Fastboot screen will be displayed for a moment, but normal reboot will be done immediately.
    Lol you need the bootloader unlocked i thing, and for enter press and hold vol- and power

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
    Lol you need the bootloader unlocked i thing, and for enter press and hold vol- and power

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
    That's honestly one of the most useless answers I've read here.
    To even be able to unlock the bootloader, you HAVE TO enter the fastboot mode and he cannot. So what you'r saying doesn't make any sense. Like at all.

I do have the same btw and I'm running out of ideas, so if anyone actually has something helpful to say I'd be very thankful.
    Neither the button combo nor the adb reboot bootloader does work. I can see the fastboot screen for like half a second and then it reboots normally without even touching the device.

Edit: I just found a way to enter fastboot on my realme X2 Pro.
    You have to click on "Start in depth test" on the official Realme App, which can be found here: https://c.realme.com/in/post-detail...64863306907648&subForumId=1197159778845982720

I totally forgot the last setp before actually unlocking the bootloader.. :rolleyes:
    Rollback from c36 to android9 → Update and unlock c35