• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Cannot find my device with mi unlock tool

Search This thread

symy17

May 20, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hi need help, i got unlocked bootloader, i bought with unlocked bootloader, but i need to update my xiaomi.eu stable ROM, but the thing is, when i try to conect via mi unlock tool cant find my device, but with xiaomi mi tool and minimal adb i can find my device, so i need to install twrp and update xiaomi.eu stable ROM, my question is how can i do. Dont wanna brick my device. Its working nice and Just want update.

Enviado do meu M2102K1AC através do Tapatalk

Hi need help, i got unlocked bootloader, i bought with unlocked bootloader, but i need to update my xiaomi.eu stable ROM, but the thing is, when i try to conect via mi unlock tool cant find my device, but with xiaomi mi tool and minimal adb i can find my device, so i need to install twrp and update xiaomi.eu stable ROM, my question is how can i do. Dont wanna brick my device. Its working nice and Just want update.

why do you want to use Mi unlock,?

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Well if you can find your device in minimal adb you are good to go, reboot your device into fastboot,run the command "fastboot devices" and check if your device shows

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Don't use mi unlock to update your ROM. You need to install TWRP and update it using recovery. Latest updates are all twrp updates, not fastboot.
Do a search on this forum 9r go to the Xiaomi EU forum for info on the update and how 5o install twrp