• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Cannot flash any ROM on my Poco X3 NFC

Search This thread

prorecheto

Apr 30, 2021
Hi guys, after an update today my phone got stuck into a boot loop and couldn't install the update. Somehow I have managed to get into TWRP. Now I encounter the following issue when trying to reinstall custom rom(this applies for every rom I tried to install- ArrowOS, PixelExperience, XiaomiEU) I'm getting Error code 1 and above is the following line:
Failed to find partition vendor in dynamic partition metadata.
script aborted: assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))

Do you have an idea how to fix this issue. Please let me know if you need more information, because I'm new around here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash stock Xiaomi ROM using Fastboot and start all over.
    Read carefully instructions in Opening post for each ROM as requirements differ between ROMs. Good luck!
    Flash stock Xiaomi ROM using Fastboot and start all over.
    Read carefully instructions in Opening post for each ROM as requirements differ between ROMs. Good luck!
    Thank you so much! I cannot say how much you have helped me. MY PHONE WORKS NOW. THANK YOU!!!