Cannot get ANY Xposed to work on Galaxy S5 (G900I) (Stock ROM) (MarshMallow) (Official & Unofficial)

Search This thread

MartK87

Jun 10, 2013
Hi guys

Spent a total of 9 hours 10 mintues today non stop trying to get Xposed to work on my Galaxy S5.

Went through many, many flashable zip files for the official versions both early and recent and unofficial ones (wanam)

Covered every YouTube video on it I could find.

The wanam ones flashed successfully but made Android completely unusable (after boot up) from errors informing me that 'Play services have stopped working' The message would not go away which made the phone unusable.

The official flashable zip builds all put me into a boot loop.

Each time I was using the same xposed uninstaller to remove them after finding out they didn't work.

I don't know if I am missing something but I really don't know what to do now.

I did have this working on Stock ROM recently and then after a factory reset I have not for the life of me been able to find a working version.

Reactions: the-blind-bandit

Robotu

Apr 24, 2010
Bucharest
Man, no Xposed is working on stock Samsung ROM after recent Google Play Services update (after version 20), and i think there is no turning back from this, if you are in stock Samsung you have to give up to Xposed.

MartK87

Jun 10, 2013
Thanks for getting back. What is a confirmed ROM which works with xPosed on the S5? Will lineage be ok? Thanks.

Robotu

Apr 24, 2010
Bucharest
I do not use or have an S5, but i have many other devices (all Samsung) and i can tell that so far there is no problem with Xposed in any other ROM (other tnan Sasmsung), and also no problem with EdXposed or Lsposed (and those 2 may also work in Samsung ROMs - to be tested).

Reactions: MartK87

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys

Spent a total of 9 hours 10 mintues today non stop trying to get Xposed to work on my Galaxy S5.

Went through many, many flashable zip files for the official versions both early and recent and unofficial ones (wanam)

Covered every YouTube video on it I could find.

The wanam ones flashed successfully but made Android completely unusable (after boot up) from errors informing me that 'Play services have stopped working' The message would not go away which made the phone unusable.

The official flashable zip builds all put me into a boot loop.

Each time I was using the same xposed uninstaller to remove them after finding out they didn't work.

I don't know if I am missing something but I really don't know what to do now.

I did have this working on Stock ROM recently and then after a factory reset I have not for the life of me been able to find a working version.
    I do not use or have an S5, but i have many other devices (all Samsung) and i can tell that so far there is no problem with Xposed in any other ROM (other tnan Sasmsung), and also no problem with EdXposed or Lsposed (and those 2 may also work in Samsung ROMs - to be tested).