Cannot use NFC payments after One UI 2.0 beta

Search This thread

halfcreative

Dec 16, 2018
Plano Texas
Question to add -

I upgraded to the OneUI 2.0 beta, to get onto Android 10 sooner, but when OneUI 2.0 is out of beta, will I be placed on the next beta release or will I just be converted to release software. I'd like to use Google Pay, but i can deal without until Android 10 is officially on the note 9

benjaminllim

Dec 16, 2016
London
I upgraded to the OneUI 2.0 beta, to get onto Android 10 sooner, but when OneUI 2.0 is out of beta, will I be placed on the next beta release or will I just be converted to release software. I'd like to use Google Pay, but i can deal without until Android 10 is officially on the note 9
I think you'll automatically are opted in for future beta releases

Reactions: Att.Fan1982

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After upgrading to the beta, I cannot use Google Pay at all. It says something like software not verified.

Is there any possible workaround to this?

Nope, beta aren't certificated for safety net so no google pay (you can use samsung pay anyway)
    I think you'll automatically are opted in for future beta releases
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone