Can't access Android 13 android>data folder

Search This thread

icodix

Jul 3, 2016
Good day, Folks! I badly need help with this google feature that I can't access android>data folder in internal storage. I tried many file managers but it couldn't move though. Any best solution for this one? I don't want to root my device.

Regards.

ghani mal

Nov 30, 2015
Algeria
LG G6
Xiaomi Mi A1

Jdw1978

Dec 1, 2022
Can anyone else confirm if Mixplorer let's you read and write in the Android/data folder in Android 13? I have a pixel 6 and I've tried a few file managers and they let me go in the data folder and when I select the folder I want to open it lets me select choose to give this folder access at the bottom for all the folders I go in. The same cannot be said for my Samsung s21. it won't allow me to give access to any folder in the data directory. I was just trying to get some info before I purchase Mixplorer. I'll most likely buy it either way because I've read nothing but good things about it. any feedback will help. thanks

EDIT: I went ahead and purchased Mixplorer and I can access the Android data folders and everything just fine. I can edit files and move them as well on my Galaxy s21. it's a really beautiful UI and the app is really nice. I planned on purchasing it either way. Big ups to the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingman90

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bet you guys are having a bad day. I will guide you to access data-obb files without root

-First you download the application called: MT manager
    - Second, you will proceed to the mt manager application and grant all permissions that the application requires
    -Third, click on the 3 lines in the upper left corner of the screen, select extract apk, then continue to click on system app.
    -Next you need to search for the item named "file" and select it. Next, select "more". then click uninstall

Once done, you can easily grant permissions to the data-obb folder. Don't worry because what you just deleted is just an update of that application. will not affect the device

>>> May only work with Samsung devices
    Device's Android must be rooted to enable RW access to /Android/data
    FV File mananger

Access Android/data on Android 13 without root or adb​

Hi everyone, I have the same problem, I can't rename a file within android/data, I've used both MT manager and Mixplorer PRO (paying 5 dollars) but nothing makes me do it, I obviously have android 13.. .how do you remove these restrictions?! thanks to anyone who can help me!