Can't access Flashmode ,can't use Sony update ,phone only shows Sony logo ...

Search This thread
Hi,everybody .
I tried to flash a new rom ,not the first time I did it,now my Xperia Z C6603 just boot on the Xperia screen an empty screen with light on .
Can't use Sony update,Emma,Flashtool cause the phone is quickly disconnected in flashmode .
I also tried fastboot mode in flashtool but the phone doesn't move ...!
I tried to flash with C6603_10.5.1.A.0.292_Generique_FR.ftf .
I think it's still alive because of the screen ant the battery's charging but ,after reading many posts ,trying many ways ,versions of flashtool ,re-installing drivers ,I don't know what to do !
Thanks to U if you've got time to give me an advice .
Merry Christmas to everybody !

vinchand

Mar 18, 2013
Swith off the phone and open flash tool click flash choose rom then click flash wait till prepare the rom and only connect your phone when it is prompted in flashmode.

Otherwise

Try to drain you battery fully and try something after that

KRISHNA JEYA KUMAR

Nov 30, 2016
too got this problem.. when i connect my phone to pc.. within a fraction connecting and disconnection. no detection... no booting up.... finally i removed battery and plugit... dont turn on...
in flash tool select flash mode.. select rom to flash . wait for the popup to connect usb.. the on pressing volume down connect usb. flash it... enjoy

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

I'll try to drain my battery .I didn't think about that and nothing to lose !
I tried many times with several versions of Flashtool but my phone is quickly diconnected ,even when I connect it when Flashtool asks me .
I've the same problem with Sony Update ....
Thanks for your answer ,starting draining ...!

too got this problem.. when i connect my phone to pc.. within a fraction connecting and disconnection. no detection... no booting up.... finally i removed battery and plugit... dont turn on...
in flash tool select flash mode.. select rom to flash . wait for the popup to connect usb.. the on pressing volume down connect usb. flash it... enjoy