Can't access or flash anything (no command, no boot) H910

Search This thread

Hzlph

Feb 17, 2015
Got an H910 which has been fine for the longest time. It was running LOS17.1 with nothing else besides magisk installed. It was also the official release.
A week ago i decided I wanted LOS18.1 instead, but I got multiple E1001 errors unable to modify System partition.
Someone suggested I went back to stock and root again or something, so i flashed Kitkat zip and have since been stuck on an endless loop of "no command" recovery mode.
my device is still being picked up as US996, but despite all my attempts I can't seem to be able to flash anything. LGUP always succeeds but the second the devide reboots the "erasing.." screen is shown for a split second before going into an endless loop of turning on and off the screen with "no command", and still showing as US996.

in theory fastboot was already unlocked but I don't think it's the case anymore after the kitkat file thing.

I'm currently out of ideas. Am I missing something?
Any help would be appreciated.

parag0n1986

May 3, 2015
Got an H910 which has been fine for the longest time. It was running LOS17.1 with nothing else besides magisk installed. It was also the official release.
A week ago i decided I wanted LOS18.1 instead, but I got multiple E1001 errors unable to modify System partition.
Someone suggested I went back to stock and root again or something, so i flashed Kitkat zip and have since been stuck on an endless loop of "no command" recovery mode.
my device is still being picked up as US996, but despite all my attempts I can't seem to be able to flash anything. LGUP always succeeds but the second the devide reboots the "erasing.." screen is shown for a split second before going into an endless loop of turning on and off the screen with "no command", and still showing as US996.

in theory fastboot was already unlocked but I don't think it's the case anymore after the kitkat file thing.

I'm currently out of ideas. Am I missing something?
Any help would be appreciated.
Did you flash the nougat kdz in the dirtysanta root guide? I had a kernel crash problem and started over to fix, but I didn't flash a KitKat ROM in LGUp