Can't Answer Calls After 12.1.3 Update

Search This thread

MacGuy2006

Sep 15, 2006
My Mi Note 10 updated to Android 11 with MIUI 12.1.3 and now when I get an incoming call, sliding up the button to answer the call doesn't work. The button sides up, the screen goes black for a few seconds, then the green button appears again, and sliding it up does nothing.

Someone else I know who has the Mi Note 10 had the same happen to them a few times.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas how to fix it?

I should add that it's not just on the phone, but today I couldn't answer from my car's screen either. Pressing the Answer button on the car's screen could not make the Note answer the call.

joke19

Feb 23, 2012
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
My Mi Note 10 updated to Android 11 with MIUI 12.1.3 and now when I get an incoming call, sliding up the button to answer the call doesn't work. The button sides up, the screen goes black for a few seconds, then the green button appears again, and sliding it up does nothing.

Someone else I know who has the Mi Note 10 had the same happen to them a few times.

I should add that it's not just on the phone, but today I couldn't answer from my car's screen either. Pressing the Answer button on the car's screen could not make the Note answer the call.
Reset cache and data from the telephone app

Reactions: MacGuy2006

MacGuy2006

Sep 15, 2006
Sadly, it keeps happening. It seems random, but about 40% of the time I keep hitting the answer button in the notification on top of the screen and nothing happens.

Or, the green Answer button will appear at the bottom of the screen, but when I slide it up, the screen goes blank and then the green button appears again. The call never gets answered.

Similarly, when I dial out, many of the calls would ring once and then it cuts off.

It's really frustrating. I am using Google-Fi.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't have the update yet, but often issues after updating can sometimes be fixed after resetting your phone.
    A clean install is generally more stable than an updated one, so it's worth a try.

Good luck,
    Oliver

Reset cache and data from the telephone app
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone