can't connect to hisuite

Search This thread

chemahmed

May 2, 2015
Hi, Hisuite application on my pc give me connection failed although i did everything , enabled USB debugging , reinstalled the driver and restarted mylaptop & my phone , installed the latest version of hisuite . so is there any solution for this problem please: ) .
i have huawei mate 7 TL10 and running windows 8.1 on my laptop

Easy Computer

Oct 2, 2014
i don know if this will help u but you can try to get a new adb driver? just search here

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10

alkot

Mar 29, 2013
I've the same problem, my head was almost going to breaked from this app, so my suggestion is to follows this steps carefully:

1. Download "Revouninstaller freeware" Not PRO version (select hisuite you've installed, right click, uninstall, select moderate mode to uninstall program from it's root)
2. On your phone activates "Developer mode" by pressing 10-times on "Build Number" located at Phone Settings > About
3. Enable "USB Debugging"
4. Connect your phone to Laptop/PC via "USB cable"
5. Select on your phone "PC Suite"
6. On your laptop/PC, Autorun window with CD logo just close it, Go to "My computer" then "open the virtual CD" then open & install the "HiSuite package" came with your phone.
7. Don't launch the app, Go to install directory of the "HiSuite" in your "Drive C > Program Files" and locate an apk file contains the "HiSuite.Apk"
8. You should send that to your phone via "Bluetooth or E-mail, whatever you wish"
9. On your phone, After copying the apk app Locate that Apk, then install it.
10. Now open it, plug the USB, Now Open the HiSuite App

Don't do anything in the app leave it until it connect automatically by itself.

Note:
A) New Hisuite PC software didn't work with me because i don't have it's HiSuite.Apk of the same version.
B ) If you've installed HiSuite.apk from outside sources than the one came with your phone I suggest you delete from your phone via "App Manager".
C) I will upload my "HiSuite 1.8.10.apk" just in case if yours didn't work or didn't find it BUT Your PC Software should be of the same version I.e. HiSuite 1.8
Download link - http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/HavIU39W/file.html
D) If no option works, close both apps in your phone and Laptop/PC, reopen app on your Phone and select "connect via wireless mode" get the password, open app on your laptop/PC select "wireless mode" type password and press "connect"

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: heyjoe31

ptbejoy

May 5, 2017
Same problem

Hey,
I had same problem with my phone before. I change the port usb 3.0 to 2.0. It's working fine now. So try with usb 2.0 port. Good luck

Thanks
Bejoy

Reactions: mirushi

kriscoko

Dec 18, 2018
idk if anyone had this problem but i had my tablet (m5 mediapro) locked and when i unlocked it everything went perfectly. stupid me, hehe.

Mitchboo

Jun 20, 2019
How to connect to HiSuite

I could not connect, and landed in this discussion which did not give me any solution.

Then after much reading, I found the solution that unlocked things for me :

1.Go to settings/Developer options, and set "Select USB configuration" as Media Transfer Protocol(MTP)
2. Start Hisuite and lo and behold, now when I enable hdb, I get the dialog to allow hiSuite and am able to click OK.

Note that enabling MTP also made Windows 10 capable to access the phone memory through a window, like a USB stick.

I post this for others in the same predicament, hoping it gives them the solution

kalcoski

Sep 13, 2019
thank you very much its working

II have just found hisuit.apk in C programfiles hisuite apk
send it to my self trough email and install it -allowing installation from other sources first(.
After this next connecting was not saying connecting and making loop till the infinity.
thanks a lot

I've the same problem, my head was almost going to breaked from this app, so my suggestion is to follows this steps carefully:

1. Download "Revouninstaller freeware" Not PRO version (select hisuite you've installed, right click, uninstall, select moderate mode to uninstall program from it's root)
2. On your phone activates "Developer mode" by pressing 10-times on "Build Number" located at Phone Settings > About
6. On your laptop/PC, Autorun window with CD logo just close it, Go to "My computer" then "open the virtual CD" then open & install the "HiSuite package" came with your phone.
7. Don't launch the app, Go to install directory of the "HiSuite" in your "Drive C > Program Files" and locate an apk file contains the "HiSuite.Apk"
8. You should send that to your phone via "Bluetooth or E-mail, whatever you wish"

TudorBlue

Account currently disabled
Jul 18, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Having the same issue with my Honor 10. I cannot connect to my pc. it comes up as connecting on Hisuite but it says like that. Im using windows 7. Any help and advice with this will be very much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Note:
    A) New Hisuite PC software didn't work with me because i don't have it's HiSuite.Apk of the same version.
    B ) If you've installed HiSuite.apk from outside sources than the one came with your phone I suggest you delete from your phone via "App Manager".
    C) I will upload my "HiSuite 1.8.10.apk" just in case if yours didn't work or didn't find it BUT Your PC Software should be of the same version I.e. HiSuite 1.8
    Download link - http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/HavIU39W/file.html
    D) If no option works, close both apps in your phone and Laptop/PC, reopen app on your Phone and select "connect via wireless mode" get the password, open app on your laptop/PC select "wireless mode" type password and press "connect"

Good Luck
    Same problem

Hey,
    I had same problem with my phone before. I change the port usb 3.0 to 2.0. It's working fine now. So try with usb 2.0 port. Good luck

Thanks
    Bejoy