Can't define whether my bootloader is locked or unlocked. More info in thread!

Search This thread

XperiaNoobie

Jan 12, 2014
Athens
So basically I bought the phone from Banggood, and everything is working fine, but I can't seem to be able to see if my phone has already it's bootloader unlocked or it is locked. I have read that xiaomi phones bought from these kinds of sites, have their bootloader unlocked because they flash a regional firmware. Anyways, the dialer codes didn't work, so I tried the adb method. I enter the command window from the adb directory i enter the following : fastboot devices . I see that it does indeed recognises my phone. So eventually I enter this: fastboot oem device-info and I get this error message(See attachment). I have disabled Drivers signing testing in windows. I have reinstalled the drivers. I have enabled USB Debugging and OEM unlock but no luck. What am I doing wrong? Ah, I forgot to mention that when I get into fastboot mode under the android icon it says PHONE Locked and that from an App in playstore that gives you the info of the phone on the bootloader status it said unknown. That's all I have folks. Help a brother out. Peace.

Attachments

• adb.PNG
    adb.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 31