Can't enter to Download mode

Search This thread

cherrygrasshopper

Feb 9, 2020
I have a samsung a20, but I cannot access the download mode, I try vol + vol- after connecting the cable and not work, i enter the recovery and select reboot to bootloader but no, try the application 300k tool but no, someone who can help me ? :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

also i try a factory reset but it says "mdm does not allow factory reset". so I don't know what to do :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Alexandro404

Alphax10

Mar 28, 2021
I have a samsung a20, but I cannot access the download mode, I try vol + vol- after connecting the cable and not work, i enter the recovery and select reboot to bootloader but no, try the application 300k tool but no, someone who can help me ? :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

also i try a factory reset but it says "mdm does not allow factory reset". so I don't know what to do :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Reactions: Alexandro404

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
To go to download mode

Normal method
1. Turn off phone
2. Hold down both volume keys
3. Plug in computer

Bootlooping
1. Plug in to computer

For a difficult phone
1. Connect usb to computer but not to phone
2. Hold down all 3 keys
3. When it buzzes release power and quickly plug in usb to phone.
It might take a few times to get it right.

If it's REALLY BAD
1. Wait for the battery to completely run down and use normal method.

Alexandro404

Jul 2, 2021

Same problem. Do you have solution??

jord5

Jul 31, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A20
You can try booting into the system normally go into settings > about phone > click build number 7 times > go back > developer options > enable USB debugging then plug your phone into your PC download ADB if you don't have it already and do adb reboot bootloader :)

kbharatkumar

Sep 2, 2016
Same problem. Do you have solution??
I have Sumsung A20. When I installed Orange fox recovery through twrp recovery my phone hang on Orange Fox recovery logo. And I am not able to enter Download mode.

I have already tried 2 methods
First: Through volume and power button
Second: through usb cable

But both methods didn't work.

Please help me

kbharatkumar

Sep 2, 2016
recovery through twrp recovery my phone hang on Orange Fox recovery logo. And I am not able to enter Download mode.

I have already tried 2 methods
First: Through volume and power button
Second: through usb cable

But both methods didn't work.

Please help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To go to download mode

Normal method
    1. Turn off phone
    3. Plug in computer

Bootlooping
    1. Plug in to computer

For a difficult phone
    1. Connect usb to computer but not to phone
    2. Hold down all 3 keys
    3. When it buzzes release power and quickly plug in usb to phone.
    It might take a few times to get it right.

If it's REALLY BAD
    1. Wait for the battery to completely run down and use normal method.