• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Can't find root method for LG Phoenix 2 (LG k371).

Search This thread

KippaStep

Jul 28, 2016
Hey all!

I recently bought the LG Phoenix 2 (LG k371) from ATT, and I really want to root it. But alas, I was unable to find any root method that works for my phone. Does anyone know of a method that will currently work for my device? It is running MarshMallow 6.0. I can update with any other info needed.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all!

I recently bought the LG Phoenix 2 (LG k371) from ATT, and I really want to root it. But alas, I was unable to find any root method that works for my phone. Does anyone know of a method that will currently work for my device? It is running MarshMallow 6.0. I can update with any other info needed.

Thanks!
    amigo no entendi te completo, entonces tienes Root o no?

no no tengo root, pero logre restaurar mi equipo de un mal root que intente hacer.
    I just got my device over the weekend and already updated it. I'm working on uploading the source code for both MM and N for this device. I'm gonna do all I can to try and find stable root for MM/N versions but don't hold your breath on this nor ask for ETA!! I'm new to this snapdragon stuff so be patient.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

I'm wondering if it's possible to downgrade back to 10b safely. My device came with 11n and I updated to N to get a feel of Nougat.

Do not even think about it unless you want to lose your money
    Lg Phoenix 2 root

KingRoot app will temp root this phone and you can uninstall all the at&t crap just fine but I needs to be re rooted every time you restart the phone I had to uninstall KingRoot my phone keeps randomly rebooting if its rooted with it
    I have a dump of the k37110h. Im going to try and port over cwm. I have a program that can flash the custom recovery over once Im able to get it ported