• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Cant flash BAKED TF300T Blackbean rom anymore.

Search This thread

heatti

May 6, 2012
I would like to flash back the BAKED TF300T Blackbean rom. But after flashing sean's JellyBean-Hydro 1.4.6 i cant flash the rom anymore, i get stuck in Asus logo like many others. Im rooted and with unlocked bootloader. Im using TWRP JB version as Recovery now. Tried both CWM's also. CWM touch, wont make any difference. Normal CWM doesnt even work anymore.

I also played around with the fastboot and installed the stock WW30 (un-bootable), still cant flash the Blackbean. Is there currently anyway for me to flash it?

Hope i didnt forgot anything important to tell :D

mikaole

Jan 14, 2012
I would like to flash back the BAKED TF300T Blackbean rom. But after flashing sean's JellyBean-Hydro 1.4.6 i cant flash the rom anymore, i get stuck in Asus logo like many others. Im rooted and with unlocked bootloader. Im using TWRP JB version as Recovery now. Tried both CWM's also. CWM touch, wont make any difference. Normal CWM doesnt even work anymore.

I also played around with the fastboot and installed the stock WW30 (un-bootable), still cant flash the Blackbean. Is there currently anyway for me to flash it?

Hope i didnt forgot anything important to tell :D

No, there is no way to flash the older roms after JB update till now. You are stucked with Stock JB or hydro until the devs come out with a solution to downgrade to ICS

heatti

May 6, 2012
No, there is no way to flash the older roms after JB update till now. You are stucked with Stock JB or hydro until the devs come out with a solution to downgrade to ICS

Okay, currently im trying to flash any other JB rom to try out, stuck on bootlogo almost everytime. Even the Hydro's re-flash did cause the stuck in logo.

EDIT: Ok, looks like im currently stuck in Asus logo and no system. :( I hope that the dev's can figure something out.

Last edited:

heatti

May 6, 2012
I was just wondering, aint the Blackbean Jelly Bean rom? :confused:

EDIT: Is it the JB bootloader causing that i cant boot into any rom i have flashed?

Last edited:

seshaz

Jun 7, 2012
Tucson
Google Pixel 5
I was just wondering, aint the Blackbean Jelly Bean rom? :confused:

EDIT: Is it the JB bootloader causing that i cant boot into any rom i have flashed?

Bkackbean and other custom jb roms are still using the ics kernel so until it's implemented on cm10 you can't flash after being on hydro or stock jb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app