• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Cant flash older firmware with odin, sutck on boot ?

Search This thread

kas0

Feb 3, 2021
Please someone help, i just replaced LCD screen on my a21s, and offcorse fingerprint does not work anymore, so i try to flash older version of firmware, but odin keeps stuck on boot.img, what im suposed to do ? drivers are installed

KaroloBC

Feb 7, 2019
lol, u cant flash older version of soft, it's locked by samsung and their bootloader

Crixellio

Jul 7, 2017
Zag
try flashing the software old or latest without marking the BL file "BootLoader" in odin... and for csc pick home csc... its a real slight chance.

beginner148

Jul 9, 2020
try flashing the software old or latest without marking the BL file "BootLoader" in odin... and for csc pick home csc... its a real slight chance.
it never works that easy , only combination or gsi custom roms which requires u5 or 1 for combination , especially if you are on the latest binary , i really want to know if you can anyhow downgrade without these two like with softwareboxeftpro or something.

Crixellio

Jul 7, 2017
Zag
it never works that easy , only combination or gsi custom roms which requires u5 or 1 for combination , especially if you are on the latest binary , i really want to know if you can anyhow downgrade without these two like with softwareboxeftpro or something.
it actually worked for me more than 2 times, bootloader blocked its own replacement, so i just replace others and hard reset, i don't know if it works for everyone i just said what i already tried more than once, but not always success.

Reactions: beginner148

thatha

Jul 14, 2010
SGN
Redmi 9
Please someone help, i just replaced LCD screen on my a21s, and offcorse fingerprint does not work anymore, so i try to flash older version of firmware, but odin keeps stuck on boot.img, what im suposed to do ? drivers are installed
What binary are you on ? If you are on binary 5, you can downgrade

beginner148

Jul 9, 2020
it actually worked for me more than 2 times, bootloader blocked its own replacement, so i just replace others and hard reset, i don't know if it works for everyone i just said what i already tried more than once, but not always success.
Well, when i tried it(s7/u7) it gave me the infamous smartswitch erm cyan screen whenever you boot no way back but to flash the current official binary again with odin.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.