Can't get hole punch notification light to work?

Search This thread

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
The stock EdgeLighting and I downloaded EdgeLighting+ and I still cannot get the camera hole punch notification light to work on either the outer or inner screens. I assume the correct option would be "Eclipse" but when I press it nothing happens?
Screenshot_20210114-092624_Edge screen.jpg

dnmrt

Jun 13, 2011
I'm using Always On Edge from the Play Store.
I've used it on past few galaxy models and it works really well, minimal impact to battery life.
Settings can be a bit tricky but it's easy enough to work out. I've raised a few issues with the dev and he always responds and sorts it really quickly. At the minute I can only get it working on either the front or inside screen, not both at the same time due to the camera placement. I've contacted dev to see if that would be something he could implement.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm using Always On Edge from the Play Store.
    I've used it on past few galaxy models and it works really well, minimal impact to battery life.
    Settings can be a bit tricky but it's easy enough to work out. I've raised a few issues with the dev and he always responds and sorts it really quickly. At the minute I can only get it working on either the front or inside screen, not both at the same time due to the camera placement. I've contacted dev to see if that would be something he could implement.
    Use the app called Aod Notify. Perfect app.

/CK
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone