Cant install an updated apk

Search This thread

suburbadroid

Sep 24, 2012
Edinburgh
Hi folks, I cant install an updated version of an apk on my fire hd8 2018. Always comes up not installed. I did manage to Install a beta version but it's too buggy. Trying to save the apps data too. About a year ago i side loaded playstore etc. Seems that amazon os update messed things up. I've used the amazon fire toolbox etc to try to help. This tool won't update google framework either. Wallpaper won't stay on nova launcher either. I'm at a loss. Could anyone please help as I'm at my wits end. Really just need this one apk to work. Thanks

AmznUser444 Dev

Hi folks, I cant install an updated version of an apk on my fire hd8 2018. Always comes up not installed. I did manage to Install a beta version but it's too buggy. Trying to save the apps data too. About a year ago i side loaded playstore etc. Seems that amazon os update messed things up. I've used the amazon fire toolbox etc to try to help. This tool won't update google framework either. Wallpaper won't stay on nova launcher either. I'm at a loss. Could anyone please help as I'm at my wits end. Really just need this one apk to work. Thanks

Try it to reset your Fire tablet, bypass Amazon account registration (Do not register) and re-install Google API services from Fire toolbox

Want to try to root this (Follow the steps carefully) : https://xdaforums.com/hd8-hd10/orig-development/unlock-fire-hd-8-2018-karnak-amonet-3-t3963496

Reactions: suburbadroid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try it to reset your Fire tablet, bypass Amazon account registration (Do not register) and re-install Google API services from Fire toolbox

Want to try to root this (Follow the steps carefully) : https://xdaforums.com/hd8-hd10/orig-development/unlock-fire-hd-8-2018-karnak-amonet-3-t3963496