Question Can't install custom roms after MIUI 12.5 china port (Redmi Note 10 pro India)

Search This thread

adnansamihr

May 25, 2021
So I was using evolution x for a few days then I saw this MIUI 12.5 china from and tried to install it. I wiped Dalvik, cache and data then flashed the room. Unfortunately, I forgot to install magisk after that and just formatted data. I got stuck in a boot loop. Then I went back to recovery (orange fox) and it didn't recognize my internal storage (showing 0Mb). I tried installing another rom with OTG and I got this error "failed to mount system_root (no such file or directory)". System type was showing "f2fs" so I changed it to ext4. After that, I wiped everything(including internal storage) and installed the miui 12.5 china rom again then flashed magisk and formatted data. It booted and is working fine. But the problem is that recovery still doesn't recognize storage and I get the same mount errors when installing any other rom than miui. I also tried with twrp recovery but same result. So I'm basically stuck with miui and can't install anything else.

adnansamihr

May 25, 2021
Flash stock miui using fastboot, reflash recovery and try again everything will be fine
I'm getting this error when installing stock rom with mi flash "error:Not catch checkpoint (\$fastboot -s . * lock),flash is not done"

Attachments

• 2021.05.27-20.17.png
    2021.05.27-20.17.png
    580.2 KB · Views: 76

Prasang46

Aug 20, 2018
I
So I was using evolution x for a few days then I saw this MIUI 12.5 china from and tried to install it. I wiped Dalvik, cache and data then flashed the room. Unfortunately, I forgot to install magisk after that and just formatted data. I got stuck in a boot loop. Then I went back to recovery (orange fox) and it didn't recognize my internal storage (showing 0Mb). I tried installing another rom with OTG and I got this error "failed to mount system_root (no such file or directory)". System type was showing "f2fs" so I changed it to ext4. After that, I wiped everything(including internal storage) and installed the miui 12.5 china rom again then flashed magisk and formatted data. It booted and is working fine. But the problem is that recovery still doesn't recognize storage and I get the same mount errors when installing any other rom than miui. I also tried with twrp recovery but same result. So I'm basically stuck with miui and can't install anything else.
M haveing the same issue can't port or flash the arrow rom after update. Twrp can't clean flash ?? Any help

Dipangkar123

Jan 12, 2022
Hello...i m using note 10 pro max India...i m facing lots of issues...i can't flash any rom with twrp...its shows zip file corrupt in every rom..i flashed fastboot rom with mi flash tool...but no sound coming from the phone...any now when i go to twrp to flash other roms same issue...zip file corrupt.please help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash stock miui using fastboot, reflash recovery and try again everything will be fine