• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

cant install LineageOS 16.0 on lenovo k33a48

Search This thread

aboalmaqrizi

Jan 24, 2020
pls guys i have lenovo k6 k33a48 and i trying to install LineageOS 16.0 but i cant . every time ( failed - error 7 ) . i unlocked bootloder and install twrp and rooted my device . also try to install LineageOS 15.0 same error . i watch many videos i dont know what is the problem . pls i need solution .
Note : installed twrp but when try to enter recovery mod it go to lenovo recovery ، so use (fastboot boot image.img ) to enter twrp recovery .
and when Wipe cache, dalvic cache,system,data i see folder called ( vndor ) dont see it in any video i seen about this installation .
:confused::crying::confused::crying::confused::crying::confused::crying::confused::crying:

Last edited:

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
pls guys i have lenovo k6 k33a48 and i trying to install LineageOS 16.0 but i cant . every time ( failed - error 7 ) . i unlocked bootloder and install twrp and rooted my device . also try to install LineageOS 15.0 same error . i watch many videos i dont know what is the problem . pls i need solution .
Note : installed twrp but when try to enter recovery mod it go to lenovo recovery ، so use (fastboot boot image.img ) to enter twrp recovery .
and when Wipe cache, dalvic cache,system,data i see folder called ( vndor ) dont see it in any video i seen about this installation .
:confused::crying::confused::crying::confused::crying::confused::crying::confused::crying:
This is not a result of something not working right, this is a result of you trying to use the wrong stuff on your device.

Failed: error status 7 means that what you are trying to flash is not made for your specific model number. You can't flash those files on your device.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    very thx man i deleted twrp 3.3.2 app and installed 3.3.1 then the rom installed without problems .