• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Can't install/update apps from play store

Search This thread

pipar

Jul 31, 2021
So i rooted my 5 for the first time today and it all worked good. ( I used Magisk 23.0 and twrp-3.4.0-10-cheeseburger-dumpling-mauronofrio )

Now that I try to install apps or update them I get an error notification which says that it cant be downloaded and I should insert and sd card or usb storage with sufficent storage.
Some very small apps seem to be downloadable like terminal emulator.

So I tried lots of things to fix this but non worked or some step in the fix doesn't work for example tried this this and it seems to not work since some commands dont seem to work, but one command said that cache is read only which that fix is supposed to make read and write. I also tried this where i used the app and the first fix doesn't work but the second says it does but it doesn't work anyways, also the manual one fix 1 says there is no folder and fix2 seems to work but it has no output or doesn't help.

I also notice if i turn on file transfer when connected to pc and i try to check files on the phone nothing gets shown or am able to put something in it.
AFfOWsA.png

pipar

Jul 31, 2021
Omg guys new day, new beginnings and i found a fix for my problem.
Go into recovery tap advanced > tap fix contexts > reboot.

Jeez such an easy fix and I was searching for hours yesterday.

Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Lol, didn't PCs teach you anything?
As stable as Androids are it's easy to forget to reboot... but Gookill apks are the worst.

Reactions: pipar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Omg guys new day, new beginnings and i found a fix for my problem.
    Go into recovery tap advanced > tap fix contexts > reboot.

Jeez such an easy fix and I was searching for hours yesterday.
    Lol, didn't PCs teach you anything?
    As stable as Androids are it's easy to forget to reboot... but Gookill apks are the worst.