Question Can't install Xiaomi EU ROM - Stuck without a ROM

Search This thread

boland

I've followed the process outlined here. After installing the ZIP, it rebooted, but went back to recovery. When I said reboot system, it said No OS installed.

So, I tried to start over by formatting data and then copying the zip again via ADB Push. Then the trouble starts. After adb push, which takes about 5 minutes, it says

Code:
failed to copy 'xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.5.3.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11.zip' to '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu.zip': write failed: No space left on device

After that, the data partition seems corrupted. Whenever I go to Install, it shows 0 bytes. Upon Googling I found a solution by formatting to ext2 and back to ext4. Then, it shows again as 100000MB. However, adb push every time fails with same problem.

For some weird reason, I can push to /data. But still running into same problem after installing ROM and rebooting, it goes back into recovery.

I also tried to sideload, but then I run into this issue:

Code:
D:\Tools\ROMs>adb sideload xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.5.3.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11.zip
loading: 'xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.5.3.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11.zip'
* cannot read 'xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.5.3.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11.zip' *

So, I'm stuck with a device without any ROM. Any suggestions please?

taco9

Oct 13, 2013
Did you ask in the MIUI EU forums as well? Since there would be more ppl familiar with these issues than here.

I'm also interested in this since I prefer EU roms. Also you need a specific TWRP version which I believe is still in alpha stage for the 10 Pro since its still a new device. There should be a TWRP thread somewhere here where you can also ask.

I just got my 10 pro and need to wait a few more days to unlock BL, then I will be flashing an EU rom, hence my interest. Hope you find a solution.

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Use TWRP from here:
https://xdaforums.com/t/4248449/

fastboot reboot bootloader

fastboot boot TWRP_file_name.img

Format Data, type yes.
uQ0QCVS.jpg

Reboot to recovery.

The internal storage should be visible.

Connect phone to PC and put ROM into phone.

Flash ROM, format data, yes
uQ0QCVS.jpg

Reboot to system.

If above not work, make your phone under fastboot mode, Mi-Flash, and flash your stock fastboot MIUI. Don't lock your bootloader.

1624379712142-png.5345137