Can't load android system. Your data may be corrupt.

Search This thread

kmdangi

Jan 12, 2013
Pune, India
I am using rockchip rk 3326 unit (PX 30) with Android 9.
When I use navigation / google maps, system crashes and starts showing message as attached.
Tried factory reset many times, no success. It comes back after using for few times.
Can anyone please help ?

Attachments

• 20201111_172805.jpg
    20201111_172805.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 128
Jan 1, 2021
The only thing I can suggest is trying to update your MCU and perform a Factory Data Reset in the Recovery Menu. I forced my Eonon into RM using the reset button, holding it for 10 seconds -> let it go black -> press the reset or hold until it reboots into RM. That is where you do it at. Mine did almost the same thing and only worked when I reset in RM.

Reactions: kmdangi

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
The only thing I can suggest is trying to update your MCU and perform a Factory Data Reset in the Recovery Menu. I forced my Eonon into RM using the reset button, holding it for 10 seconds -> let it go black -> press the reset or hold until it reboots into RM. That is where you do it at. Mine did almost the same thing and only worked when I reset in RM.

It's not MCU related. a factory reset is a good idea.

ntrkien

Aug 6, 2021
Hello, for this problem, i've easy solved it.
First, download your firmware as the same as the installed one on your phone. Then save it to a USB Storage or MicroSD card.
Second, plug your USB or MircoSD card and then go into recovery mode, apply the file.zip that you've downloaded.
Third, reboot and enjoy the solution.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.