Cant pass safetynet (every rom, no matter magisk)

Search This thread
Cant pass safetynet, no matter what. i used to run xiaomi.eu rom with unknown twrp from some russian forum. (google pay was working). today i installed orangefox recovery and pixel expierence rom based on Q and i cannot passe safety with magisk (even without magisk) and google pay not working. i tried to instal xiaomi.eu rom that i was using before... unfortunately google pay dont work.

how can i pass safetynet again? now i cant pass safetynet no matter what rom im using or if magisk is installed or not. (cts profile match: fail)

edit: i tried install official twrp after that i flashed lastest global firmware and pixe expirience rom... now i cannot turn my phone on... just black screen (i cant even boot to fast boot, phone is seen by the pc as device "Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 (COM10)

Last edited:

秋のかえで

Mar 11, 2020
Cant pass safetynet, no matter what. i used to run xiaomi.eu rom with unknown twrp from some russian forum. (google pay was working). today i installed orangefox recovery and pixel expierence rom based on Q and i cannot passe safety with magisk (even without magisk) and google pay not working. i tried to instal xiaomi.eu rom that i was using before... unfortunately google pay dont work.

how can i pass safetynet again? now i cant pass safetynet no matter what rom im using or if magisk is installed or not. (cts profile match: fail)

edit: i tried install official twrp after that i flashed lastest global firmware and pixe expirience rom... now i cannot turn my phone on... just black screen (i cant even boot to fast boot, phone is seen by the pc as device "Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 (COM10)

Google has made some changes on the server side, and currently there is no way to solve this problem.