• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Cant play videos [HTC WildFire S]

Search This thread

buzz2289

Nov 14, 2010
Hello all i own an HTC wild fire s and cannot play videos on it, when i use ANY video it show black screen with sound and nothing more, i jhave downloaded and install flashplayer 10.2 and 11 .apk and still the same any help would be great! and any roms work for this phone the only one that works for me is Hense mod all others either go passed HTC screen and sit on a black screen or just sit on the HTC logo:confused:

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
What is your phones configuration, turn off ur phone, take out battery, and press and hold power and volume down and tell me what u see in screen. Then I d know if I can help.

Mx player plays almost all formats video up to around 700 width in my phone. Except also mkv.

Last edited:

buzz2289

Nov 14, 2010
What is your phones configuration, turn off ur phone, take out battery, and press and hold power and volume down and tell me what u see in screen. Then I d know if I can help.

Mx player plays almost all formats video up to around 700 width in my phone. Except also mkv.

*** RELOCKED *** ( tryied to lock so i can go stock but always got error 132 so i gave up)

MarvelC PVT SHIP S-ON RL
hboot 1.10.0001
MICROP-0354
RADIO-0.94.00.0109
APR 17 2012, 18:21:30

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
*** RELOCKED *** ( tryied to lock so i can go stock but always got error 132 so i gave up)

MarvelC PVT SHIP S-ON RL
hboot 1.10.0001
MICROP-0354
RADIO-0.94.00.0109
APR 17 2012, 18:21:30

Well seems like lots need to be done. I am not on marvel C mine is marvel.

Anyways, my advice is to first unlock it don't know how(may from HTCDEV.COM) as I'm in GSM. I dont know if there is any roms that works for cdma. Search in development section. I think CDMA is easy to get S-OFF and have good support in the development section.

But for now go to this post and start reading a little. Don't hurry. Guys with marvel C can definitely help U better.

Last edited:

buzz2289

Nov 14, 2010
Well seems like lots need to be done. I am not on marvel C mine is marvel.

Anyways, my advice is to first unlock it don't know how(may from HTCDEV.COM) as I'm in GSM. I dont know if there is any roms that works for cdma. Search in development section. I think CDMA is easy to get S-OFF and have good support in the development section.

But for now go to this post and start reading a little. Don't hurry. Guys with marvel C can definitely help U better.

Well i was unlocked and can redo it in under 30 seconds and am already on a custom rom but ill look thank you :D