Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

domini99

Jan 9, 2012
Maasbracht
www.goglogo.com
We toast, don't make schnitzels! Toasters were made for toasting bread. Don't corrupt their nature.

Grammar™ is freeware; this means you can use it without paying anything. Though, Grammar™ is not open-source; this means you can't edit source code.

Okay_guy.jpg

Sent from my bigger sending thing..
You know what really sucks? A vacuum cleaner.

dabeez98

Jul 2, 2012
Malmö
A new method:
Using adb to force root
Connect toaster
Write adb push Toastroot.apk /system/app on pc
Run toastroot app on toaster
Write adb check on pc
It'll show you which mainboard you have. DO NOT continue on March 2013 and so on. I bricked my bro's toaster already.
If you have below Mar 2013, you can continue
Press root button on toaster
it's ready

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

domini99

Jan 9, 2012
Maasbracht
www.goglogo.com
A new method:
Using adb to force root
Connect toaster
Write adb push Toastroot.apk /system/app on pc
Run toastroot app on toaster
Write adb check on pc
It'll show you which mainboard you have. DO NOT continue on March 2013 and so on. I bricked my bro's toaster already.
If you have below Mar 2013, you can continue
Press root button on toaster
it's ready

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

I tried and it exploded.

Sent from my bigger sending thing..

gmaster1

Feb 29, 2012
London
Can anyone help me achieve S-OFF for my toaster? I'd love to instal Cyanogenmod because the stock ROM is soo freaking sluggish. It takes 3 whole minutes to get the desired crispiness and I'd like to overclock my processor to get faster speeds

Da hell is s-off? I know about T-off but not s-off.
If its the same thing then i can help but i need confirmation that they are the same. Otherwise id be wasting precious sleep time.

That's right, I'm the premium potaytoman and i seek the TROOOOOF! Problem? :eek:

Whilst browsing viper thread I came across this although I would like to root my Archos tablet I'd much like to root my toaster it's a 2011 chrome kenwood it runs on brown bread but doesn't run like butter I've tried gingerbread but the changelog was jus crumbs I couldn't make sandwich or baps from it. Can u help me I can't plug it in cos it jus smokes I think I've overtimed it too much.

?☜viper 352 xm 289

gmaster1

Feb 29, 2012
London
Whilst browsing viper thread I came across this although I would like to root my Archos tablet I'd much like to root my toaster it's a 2011 chrome kenwood it runs on brown bread but doesn't run like butter I've tried gingerbread but the changelog was jus crumbs I couldn't make sandwich or baps from it. Can u help me I can't plug it in cos it jus smokes I think I've overtimed it too much.

?☜viper 352 xm 289

2011 toaster??? They are nearly impossible to root. I dont know if it can be done...

That's right, I'm the premium potaytoman and i seek the TROOOOOF! Problem? :eek:

gmaster1

Feb 29, 2012
London
Nothing is impossible I'll try deleting data and fingerprints from chrome n report back

?⇜viper 352xm289 goes like ?

Ok...but you might want to find another person. I threw my last toaster away for a new one. So i cant make a way to root it.

CNexus

May 17, 2012
~/android
Make sure that your toast isnt getting stuck
If its getting stuck, then its one of the models with the newer TegraToast heating chip, which is extremely hard to root

daniel98

Jan 3, 2012
Ploiesti
If it's a Toastdragon T4, you can root it by putting a NFC tag containing root.zip inside a slice of bread, then toast it. If this doesn't work, the heatware you are using is corrupt

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda app-developers app

pharcyde85

Aug 9, 2012
If it's a Toastdragon T4, you can root it by putting a NFC tag containing root.zip inside a slice of bread, then toast it. If this doesn't work, the heatware you are using is corrupt

Should the bread be put in the single slice only side or not?!? Also, will wiping the the crumb tray and dirty toasting suffice, or should wipe down the entire toaster and reset the circuit breaker. Please help I am so confused :banghead:

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

daniel98

Jan 3, 2012
Ploiesti
Should the bread be put in the single slice only side or not?!? Also, will wiping the the crumb tray and dirty toasting suffice, or should wipe down the entire toaster and reset the circuit breaker. Please help I am so confused :banghead:

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

Wipe the toaster. And the bread should be put in the single slice. If this doesn't work either, try flashing cyanogentoast 3 ( yes, cupcake )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys i can't root my toaster any ideas?
    Just something you need to remember about toasters;
    If guns don't kill people, people kill people, then toasters don't toast toast, toast toasts toast.

Sent from my X10i using XDA Premium App
    When you use the toaster in recovery mode, it should give the darth vader print

Screen+shot+2010-12-13+at+5.18.13+PM.png

Then you can root it, otherwise you have v2 of the toaster, which is not rootable yet since the force flow is too weak in that one.
    Guys i can't root my toaster any ideas?

trollface.

Hmmm Have you tried the usual ways, UnReToasted, HovisBreak, Super One Click Toast?
    Hmmm Have you tried the usual ways, UnReToasted, HovisBreak, Super One Click Toast?

Nah man i tried gingertoast and visionatoasty+ even tried the infamous z4toast but they don't work, never had this problem before hmmm, might just go back to bread and try again, you got a link for the stock bread?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone