Can't save registry edits on Lumia 650

Search This thread

JebemTiHaiku

Jan 23, 2022
I'm trying to change the PagingFiles setting in the registry using Interop Tools on my Lumia 650 running Windows 10 Mobile version 1709. I've located the setting at ”HKLM\System\ControlSet001\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management” but Interop Tools will not let me save my changes. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Reactions: hooooossamq

hooooossamq

Jan 17, 2015
I'm trying to change the PagingFiles setting in the registry using Interop Tools on my Lumia 650 running Windows 10 Mobile version 1709. I've located the setting at ”HKLM\System\ControlSet001\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management” but Interop Tools will not let me save my changes. Am I missing something?

Thanks.
i think you must interop unlocking your phone

hooooossamq

Jan 17, 2015

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks.
    i think you must interop unlocking your phone
    Thanks hooooossamq.

Is this an "Interop Unlock" or a "Lumia x50 System Access Unlocker" ?

I've never unlocked my phone before. Can you or anyone else tell me what I need to be aware of after it is unlocked? I assume that after I make the change I lock the phone again ?