• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Can't sign in to any Google account

Search This thread

Eduli

Jul 28, 2021
Hello my dear friends.
I tried everything other custom roms, factory rom, guide from the forum that includes rooting phone and changing hosts file but nothing works
I can't sign in, i installed latest firmware , factory rom, tried diferent roms, recoverys , rooting , editing hosts file but nothign works
Is there any solution ?

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
From what you write, you must be without an internet connection. It's about the only reason you wouldn't be able to log into your Google account anywhere. As long as the username and password are correct, of course.

Eduli

Jul 28, 2021
From what you write, you must be without an internet connection. It's about the only reason you wouldn't be able to log into your Google account anywhere. As long as the username and password are correct, of course.
Nah, my WiFi is ok, I tried on Data also, still without sucsses
I'm stranded right now, because I need Google Services but can't find solution

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
Oh, I think I've encountered a similar problem.
A different version of gapps helped.
Android 10 marks the end of Google's official gapps development, and for Android 11, development is in the hands of volunteer developers only.
So there are several different versions of gapps and not all of them work the same and reliably. A lot depends on the age of the version used and sometimes alternative versions (Flame) are recommended.