can't unlock bootloader on oppo a37f HELP!

Search This thread

[email protected]

Jul 30, 2019
I just rooted my device (oppo A37f) using Kingoroot on PC and installed supersu after that I installed Oppo tools 1.6.5 so I can unlock bootloader but when I go to BOOTUNLOCKER and clicked Unlock the Bootloader the Status is still Locked?!!! and Tamper Doesn't work too!! How can I fix this? Please answer!:rolleyes:

Mharis0799

Aug 15, 2019
I'm success to unlock bootloader my device Oppo A37. Oppo tool not function but I do any operation with my device and so now my device unlocked bootloader, but tampered not active. I'm still find to active that too. But I thin'k unlocked bootloader anyway can to flash custom recovery like twrp. True or not?. Sorry I can't post screenshot picture my device succes unlocked bootloader. I not know to post in xda this. But good news in 2019 can to unlock bootloader if you want to try. I'm success

Mharis0799

Aug 15, 2019
Step to unlock bootloader oppo a37

Sagarkhade360 said:
Hiiii I Saw Your Reply In Oppo A37 thered
Please Tell Me How You unlock Your Bootloader Of Oppo A37

Hello Sagar, I want to tell you how I do that's. But, I forget now. I only remember step by step do that. For file file. I not have again, because my device Oppo A37 me. Have sell. Sorry for that.

To make your oppo a37 unlock bootloader. You must have file name "emmc_appsboot.mbn" you can search in google file that. For unlock bootloader your device oppo a37. After you have this file. You flash this file to your device. Can via ufi box or miracle box crack, any many software in google for flash this file. Before your flash this file to your phone. You must backup file "emmc_appsboot.mbn" original from your phoen. Because after your flash, later will back flash again to your phone. After your flash file to your phone. That's file will make your device blank screen. But dont worry. Not will any problem with your device. It's happen because thats file not original from your phone, so make your device blank screen. After you look your device blank screen. You must go to fastboot. With your press "vol up+power" you can know your phone in fastboot or not only checkh at device manager your laptop. After in fastboot. You can to unlock bootloader via minimal adb fastboot, you can search in google about this tool. You open this tool and you type commad. I not really remember this command, maybe "fastboot oem unlock" or "fastboot unlock-go". You can search in google about that's commad to make your device to unlock bootloader. Have you do thats. And success. You open again software previously to flash back again your file original your phone. To flash your phone back. And tadaaaaa your phone unlock bootloader now.

Jashanpreet0611

Aug 16, 2022
Step to unlock bootloader oppo a37

Hello Sagar, I want to tell you how I do that's. But, I forget now. I only remember step by step do that. For file file. I not have again, because my device Oppo A37 me. Have sell. Sorry for that.

To make your oppo a37 unlock bootloader. You must have file name "emmc_appsboot.mbn" you can search in google file that. For unlock bootloader your device oppo a37. After you have this file. You flash this file to your device. Can via ufi box or miracle box crack, any many software in google for flash this file. Before your flash this file to your phone. You must backup file "emmc_appsboot.mbn" original from your phoen. Because after your flash, later will back flash again to your phone. After your flash file to your phone. That's file will make your device blank screen. But dont worry. Not will any problem with your device. It's happen because thats file not original from your phone, so make your device blank screen. After you look your device blank screen. You must go to fastboot. With your press "vol up+power" you can know your phone in fastboot or not only checkh at device manager your laptop. After in fastboot. You can to unlock bootloader via minimal adb fastboot, you can search in google about this tool. You open this tool and you type commad. I not really remember this command, maybe "fastboot oem unlock" or "fastboot unlock-go". You can search in google about that's commad to make your device to unlock bootloader. Have you do thats. And success. You open again software previously to flash back again your file original your phone. To flash your phone back. And tadaaaaa your phone unlock bootloader now.
I can't access. Fastboot mode in oppo a37f