• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Cant Unlock Bootloader. PLEASE HELP 100$ REWARD TO WHOEVER CAN FIX

Search This thread

Spyrobuddy

Apr 29, 2021
Got Zui Unlock File have tried not translating site both IMEIS all sorts of other random BS
I get this error. USB debugging enabled and OEM unlock on in Devolper settings. Im trying to flash GLOBAL from to Chinese version as my mobile data doesn't work as phone auto popluates with wrong APN settings and I cant change them. It popluates with HOT spot APN settings and the data will work if I send it to another phone so I know it should be possible to get it to work if I can get the right settings in there. Was hoping global from would fix it but I cant flash to global as I get incompatible hardware message likely due to the BOOT loader being locked still.
1636443979107.png
this is the error i get.

Spyrobuddy

Apr 29, 2021
how do i do that

theres the bootloader mode and the fastboot mode. to get into fastboot mode on phone I have to put into recovery mode press power button and volume button up and then I can actually get the phone to be detected in fastboot and have the commands work
EDIT I AM IN FASTBOOTD it says it at the top. thats when i got that error i previousy screenshotted

I can take pictures if not familliar with the specific model.. first person gets 100$ in crypto or fiat via Paypal IDC Im desperate it hasn't been working for months and my other phone I've been hotspotting to it got cracked and is quite old so its either buy an entirely new phone or get this one working fully

can message me on {Mod edit} to exchange info for reward whoever helps fix

Last edited by a moderator:

shocker6gou

Oct 19, 2018
Got Zui Unlock File have tried not translating site both IMEIS all sorts of other random BS
I get this error. USB debugging enabled and OEM unlock on in Devolper settings. Im trying to flash GLOBAL from to Chinese version as my mobile data doesn't work as phone auto popluates with wrong APN settings and I cant change them. It popluates with HOT spot APN settings and the data will work if I send it to another phone so I know it should be possible to get it to work if I can get the right settings in there. Was hoping global from would fix it but I cant flash to global as I get incompatible hardware message likely due to the BOOT loader being locked still. View attachment 5453391 this is the error i get.
Did you specify the drive that contains the file?
For example, if there is a file directly under c drive, it will be c: ¥ sn.img.
Sorry if I'm wrong.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
how do i do that

theres the bootloader mode and the fastboot mode. to get into fastboot mode on phone I have to put into recovery mode press power button and volume button up and then I can actually get the phone to be detected in fastboot and have the commands work
EDIT I AM IN FASTBOOTD it says it at the top. thats when i got that error i previousy screenshotted

I can take pictures if not familliar with the specific model.. first person gets 100$ in crypto or fiat via Paypal IDC Im desperate it hasn't been working for months and my other phone I've been hotspotting to it got cracked and is quite old so its either buy an entirely new phone or get this one working fully

can message me on {Mod edit} to exchange info for reward whoever helps fix
@Spyrobuddy

I'd like to inform you that I've deleted the reference to social media from your quoted post! As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to your posts or you.

Second, please be aware that we do not allow bounty or donations thread and usually I'd closed this thread. But I decide to leave the thread open because I see that members are trying to help and assist you anyway without focusing on your offer. I've subscribed to the thread now, and I will close the thread if it derails.
8. Donations.

As a user, you're allowed to ask for donations in your signature as a thank you for your hard work, however donations up front are not allowed. This forum is about sharing and not about getting paid to do something... that is what your job is for.
Above implies that such offers are also not allowed.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

shocker6gou

Oct 19, 2018
I get this error. USB debugging enabled and OEM unlock on in Devolper settings. Im trying to flash GLOBAL from to Chinese version as my mobile data doesn't work as phone auto popluates with wrong APN settings and I cant change them. It popluates with HOT spot APN settings and the data will work if I send it to another phone so I know it should be possible to get it to work if I can get the right settings in there. Was hoping global from would fix it but I cant flash to global as I get incompatible hardware message likely due to the BOOT loader being locked still. View attachment 5453391 this is the error i get.
If you haven't connected it to the USB under the volume button, connect it to the USB under the volume button.
If you are using another USB, it may fail.

Spyrobuddy

Apr 29, 2021
If I don't use the side port it won't even show up in fastboot. As for the file and the folder if it is not in the right folder I get a different error. I navigate to the drive then run the command but the phone tells me it is locked so it seems like a catch 22 situation

shocker6gou

Oct 19, 2018
If I don't use the side port it won't even show up in fastboot. As for the file and the folder if it is not in the right folder I get a different error. I navigate to the drive then run the command but the phone tells me it is locked so it seems like a catch 22 situation
Have you registered the wrong value for IMEI1?

vtec303

Sep 19, 2007
Manchester
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8 Pro
Click on the link in this tutorial, this link is the best, put your first (top) IMEI number and the correct serial number. People are confusing serial number with the 2nd IMEI number or with something else, I put the wrong one first time but second time got it right. Follow the instructions in this tutorial its the best tutorial. Use the side port not the bottom. I'm enjoying a fully updated, bootloader unlocked and rooted Legion duel 2, its super fast after rooting cos I have gotten rid of all google and lenovo junk, only kept whatI need. All the best guys.

Last edited:

Spyrobuddy

Apr 29, 2021
If i use the other imei it wont even send the file. I have the file kt just doesnt work due to the error message in the screenshot.

&(*)

May 8, 2020
First, have you tried removing a lock on the phone altogether (by setting it to none or swipe and deleting fingerprint)? Second, try running fastboot from /Android/platform-tools/ . Third, when you plug the phone into the bottom port and it is not recognized, go to device manager and look for an exclamation that should state something like fastboot device, right click select properties, select driver update, select browse my computer for driver, select let me pick, scroll down to near bottom and select USB device, there should be a list of three choose winadb (might be winusb). Last, try running the fastboot command from an admin privileged command prompt (right click command prompt, run as admin). These suggestions should lead you to a solution for unlocking the device. I'd appreciate your "offer"; post back results.