Question Can't Update Miui 14

Search This thread

naissguy

Sep 14, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
I change region to Germany so it will still be Europe and updated to 14.0.1.0. Now I am on miui 14.
I really want the Mi Dialer up because it is better than Google phone but for now I don't want to unlock the bootloader.
Thank you for your help.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I developer option there is this option "OEM unlocking". Is this not enough to unlock bootloader?
Nope,
Unlock bootloader

Then use
to flash Indonesian rom

or Xiaomi EU rom

winghack

Jun 17, 2008
I "solved it" changing the region to Poland and looking for an OTA. I was at 14.0.9 and now I'm at 14.0.12

Makojo

Feb 28, 2022
I also 'solved' the issue for not getting new updates OTA by changing the region to Finland. I was also at MIUI 14.0.9.0.TKDEUXM and I'm now at MIUI 14.0.12.0.TKDEUXM

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-27-09-12-11-290_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-27-09-12-11-290_com.android.updater.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 26

xandi404

Aug 16, 2012
Hi guys,
I have the same issue on my new Xiaomi 12 Pro. I'm stuck on MIUI 13.2.4.0 EEA (TLBEUXM). I tried with packages from zip etc, changing the region, replace the name of files...
As I understand the only option is to wait 168h and use miflash?

One more question - can I go directly from 13.2.4.0 to HyperOS or should I move first to MIUI 14?

Hi guys,
I have the same issue on my new Xiaomi 12 Pro. I'm stuck on MIUI 13.2.4.0 EEA (TLBEUXM). I tried with packages from zip etc, changing the region, replace the name of files...

One more question - can I go directly from 13.2.4.0 to HyperOS or should I move first to MIUI 14?
If you're updating officially via the built-in updater, you have to go one-by-one. You cannot skip major versions.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi guys,

You can flash the latest HyperOS rom directly with Miflash.

xandi404

Aug 16, 2012
If you're updating officially via the built-in updater, you have to go one-by-one. You cannot skip major versions.
I tried to update to version 13.2.8.0 and MIUI 14 but I got error "this update cannot be verified." It's so strange that the system cannot verify the package which downloaded by himself :D

I will wait to unlock this bootloader, I think it's only way in my case.

I tried to update to version 13.2.8.0 and MIUI 14 but I got error "this update cannot be verified." It's so strange that the system cannot verify the package which downloaded by himself :D

I will wait to unlock this bootloader, I think it's only way in my case.
Did you download it with fast Internet, in one go? If you have slow internet and interrupted the update multiple times, it's possible the update may have been corrupted or certain parts are missing, which is why the final verification fails.

Try using a high-speed mobile data plan and download it again in one uninterrupted go.

xandi404

Aug 16, 2012
I have fiber connection and fast internet so it's not a problem:)
I checked many roms without any good result. I saw that today officiallyXiaomi released Hyper OS but of course my model won't see it.
I must to wait till Wendesday to unlock the bootloader, I tried to be patient :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope... I changed to USA region, but still nothing...
    USA? Xiaomi phones are sold there? 😁 Try some European counties or Indonesia.
    To unlock bootloader, use official miflash_unlock.exe and make sure you can see phone in fastboot devices with the bunny on phone.

For those who don't know: as prerequisites enable Xiaomi Cloud syncs + Find device, Xiaomi SIM Activation Service, bond sim card in Settings - Mi Account, and enable mi unlock status in developer options right before rebooting into fastboot mode.
    I wanna know the region of those whom received the eu version..14.0.5.
    And forget to ask about Their previous version was 13.0.21 or 13.0.20 or lower?
    I was running v13.0.15

Follow my video here how to get the MIUI 14 Update

This is so damn true. I inow that some ppl just post sthg in a forum without even google it, but if we say that we tried everything please don't treat us as stupids. I've started the post to get a solution and some random guy just link me the first YouTube video he found. That's irritanting.
    I hope an administrator do something with those guys who just replies to get a badge or whatever in the forum.
    It's your thread, use the 'report' button and justify your request, that's all.
    Wait for the update to be offered.
    I knew that before posting.
    The point of posting was knowing if that issue have a solution or at least which is the cause of it.