Question Can't Update Miui 14

Search This thread

HellBringer81

Jan 15, 2015
Johannesberg
www.hck.co.za
You mean this useless tool. I see you comment nothing of help just think you know better constantly. This official tool is rubbish.

Attachments

• IMG_20230325_105812.jpg
    IMG_20230325_105812.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 126

HellBringer81

Jan 15, 2015
Johannesberg
www.hck.co.za
I can also say I know what the meaning of life is and walk away from the conversation. If you not prepared to help people and assume they don't know what they doing all the time why even comment?. You may do as you wish, it doe not faze me. I started this thread saying I have tried everything ( this means EVERYTHING) and all you keep going oh but have you done this (everything).

Josh Sh

Mar 20, 2017
I can also say I know what the meaning of life is and walk away from the conversation. If you not prepared to help people and assume they don't know what they doing all the time why even comment?. You may do as you wish, it doe not faze me. I started this thread saying I have tried everything ( this means EVERYTHING) and all you keep going oh but have you done this (everything).
This is so damn true. I inow that some ppl just post sthg in a forum without even google it, but if we say that we tried everything please don't treat us as stupids. I've started the post to get a solution and some random guy just link me the first YouTube video he found. That's irritanting.
I hope an administrator do something with those guys who just replies to get a badge or whatever in the forum.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
This is so damn true. I inow that some ppl just post sthg in a forum without even google it, but if we say that we tried everything please don't treat us as stupids. I've started the post to get a solution and some random guy just link me the first YouTube video he found. That's irritanting.
I hope an administrator do something with those guys who just replies to get a badge or whatever in the forum.
It's your thread, use the 'report' button and justify your request, that's all.

alecxs

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
To unlock bootloader, use official miflash_unlock.exe and make sure you can see phone in fastboot devices with the bunny on phone.

For those who don't know: as prerequisites enable Xiaomi Cloud syncs + Find device, Xiaomi SIM Activation Service, bond sim card in Settings - Mi Account, and enable mi unlock status in developer options right before rebooting into fastboot mode.

zawisty

Feb 18, 2017
Xiaomi 11t pro global, miui 13.0.8.0,
No Miui 14 OTA yet
I downloaded official stable room(TKDMIXM 14.0.1.0) but manual update failed, the message as the screenshot,
Screenshot_2023-03-27-20-20-34-698_com.android.updater.jpg Screenshot_2023-03-27-20-20-01-083_com.android.settings.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HellBringer81

Jan 15, 2015
Johannesberg
www.hck.co.za
Xiaomi 11t pro global, miui 13.0.8.0,
No Miui 14 OTA yet
I downloaded official stable room(TKDMIXM 14.0.1.0) but manual update failed, the message as the screenshot,
View attachment 5874063 View attachment 5874065
this is the exact issue I had with my 11T Pro.

i unlocked the bootloader on the phone and waited the full 168 hours.
then downloaded the Xiaomi unlocking tool and unlocked the bootloader.
i then used Xiaomi flashing tool to update the phone.

either the above way or you wait till the update comes via OTA.

Reactions: zawisty

patp

Oct 27, 2006
this is the exact issue I had with my 11T Pro.

i unlocked the bootloader on the phone and waited the full 168 hours.
then downloaded the Xiaomi unlocking tool and unlocked the bootloader.
i then used Xiaomi flashing tool to update the phone.

either the above way or you wait till the update comes via OTA.
Was it worth it? Did it change your life??

Amson01

May 31, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Xiaomi 11T Pro
there was no update issue in 13.0.20.0. the problem occurs at 13.0.21. this version does not receive any updates. i had to update myself because i did not get the update from the previous version of 13.0.21.

users with this version will have to wait a while. if you want to go formally without interfering with the phone like me, that’s what you need to do. or you can open the lock and change everything.
Hello, I'm on MIUI Global 13.0.12.0 Stable,
Yesterday I got a prompt for MIUI Global 14 and the download kept failing after multiple attempts at 84%, 76%, etc. So I tried Clearing the cache of the updater app.
And now there's no prompt for MIUI 14. It shows my device is up to date.

ifteri61

May 9, 2008
Hello, I'm on MIUI Global 13.0.12.0 Stable,
Yesterday I got a prompt for MIUI Global 14 and the download kept failing after multiple attempts at 84%, 76%, etc. So I tried Clearing the cache of the updater app.
And now there's no prompt for MIUI 14. It shows my device is up to date.
you mean 13.0.21.0 right? not 13.0.12.0?
They have withdrawn their update to make the final edits, which means that the update will be coming soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope... I changed to USA region, but still nothing...
    USA? Xiaomi phones are sold there? 😁 Try some European counties or Indonesia.
    To unlock bootloader, use official miflash_unlock.exe and make sure you can see phone in fastboot devices with the bunny on phone.

For those who don't know: as prerequisites enable Xiaomi Cloud syncs + Find device, Xiaomi SIM Activation Service, bond sim card in Settings - Mi Account, and enable mi unlock status in developer options right before rebooting into fastboot mode.
    I wanna know the region of those whom received the eu version..14.0.5.
    And forget to ask about Their previous version was 13.0.21 or 13.0.20 or lower?
    I was running v13.0.15

Follow my video here how to get the MIUI 14 Update

It's your thread, use the 'report' button and justify your request, that's all.
    Wait for the update to be offered.
    I knew that before posting.
    The point of posting was knowing if that issue have a solution or at least which is the cause of it.