Question Can't use 3 fingers gesture to take screenshot

Search This thread

ifnkemlptr

Sep 5, 2016
Bogor
Hi, anyone has the same problems? I set all gestures correctly, with 3 points gesture activated. Still, no luck.
Screenshot_2021-05-12-06-02-54-192_com.android.settings.jpg

And one thing, why I can't find any Dolby Atmos in audio settings? As far as I know Redmi Note 10 Pro supports such app. Even, I can't turn on HD Audio in developer options.
Screenshot_2021-05-12-06-03-42-983_com.android.settings.jpg

ifnkemlptr

Sep 5, 2016
Bogor
Which ROM version are you using?

Xiaomi may not have added Dolby Atmos support for this device.
I'm using stock global 12.05...

About Atmos, it's the reason why I chose Redmi Note 10 Pro instead of Poco X3 Pro...
Many sites mentioned that it has Dolby Atmos.

So the 10 Pro doesn't have?

ZainBilq

• Nov 29, 2014
    Redmi Note 10 Pro
    I'm using stock global 12.05...

About Atmos, it's the reason why I chose Redmi Note 10 Pro instead of Poco X3 Pro...
    Many sites mentioned that it has Dolby Atmos.

So the 10 Pro doesn't have?
    Where it's mentioned this device with Miui has Dolby Atmos....?

Those sites may be fake/false

As far as I know, this device doesn't support Atmos dy default.

UnknownUs34

Jul 5, 2014
    About three finger screenshot I know it doesnt work if MIUI Optimization is off.

To enable it go to developer options >scroll to bottom and press> reset to default values, press few times
    MIUI Optimization toggle should appear.

ifnkemlptr

Sep 5, 2016
    Bogor
    About three finger screenshot I know it doesnt work if MIUI Optimization is off.

To enable it go to developer options >scroll to bottom and press> reset to default values, press few times
    MIUI Optimization toggle should appear.

about Dolby Atmos, here's the site: latestmobilefaq.com
    IDK whether it's a scam or not, but many Indonesian news sites are mentioning the same...

about MIUI optimization, I turned it off on purpose: YT vanced. That app needs the MIUI optimization to be turned off.
    I've been using Redmi Note from year to year (Note 4 - 10), and my Redmi Note 9 Pro can do 3 fingers SS with MIUI optimization off.

is there any ways I can do both? turn off MIUI optimization and using 3 fingers SS?

ZainBilq

• Nov 29, 2014
    Redmi Note 10 Pro
    IDK whether it's a scam or not, but many Indonesian news sites are mentioning the same...

about MIUI optimization, I turned it off on purpose: YT vanced. That app needs the MIUI optimization to be turned off.
    I've been using Redmi Note from year to year (Note 4 - 10), and my Redmi Note 9 Pro can do 3 fingers SS with MIUI optimization off.

is there any ways I can do both? turn off MIUI optimization and using 3 fingers SS?
    Information about Dolby Atmos is wrong. Maybe MIUI ROMs in some regions have that support added by Xiaomi, but this is also doubtful. Only way is to root and install Dolby Atmos module using Magisk. It works just fine.

Syd_M

YouTube Vanced only needs MIUI Optimization turned off when installing or updating. You can turn optimization off when installing or updating YouTube Vanced, then turn optimization back on again. The problem is that toggling optimization is going to mess up your app permissions, so you'll need to set the permissions again. Not a big issue, but it's a hassle.

If you want MIUI without all of that hassle, you can install the xiaomi.eu ROM instead; YouTube Vanced works on it out of the box.

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone